Chapter 1

When Shinso got out of school he walked to the dorms. Many people were already there. Shinso walked in and looked to where the Bakusquad usually sat. He saw Kirishima sitting in Bakugos lap Mina ranting about who knows what Sero listening to Mina and Kamanari laying on a couch in a white crop top with rainbow stripes at the bottom and high waist black jeans. Shinso tried to keep his mouth closed but Denki looked so damn cute! He quickly walked to the elevator. "Hey Shinso" Denki said as he waved. Shinso kept walking. Shinso took the elevator and went to his dorm. Shinso plopped down on his bed face first. Later there was a knock on his door. Shinso opened the door. It was Bakugo. "What do you want" Shinso asked Bakugo "Just wanted to know if you want to come to a strip club with me and Deku" Bakugo said raising his eyebrows "You and Deku going anywhere together" Shinso questioned the blonde. " Deku is going because Todoroki works there and I am going because Kirishima works there now do you want to come or not" Bakugo retorted. "Why are you inviting me to go see your boyfriend strip" Shinso asked. "Because Kamanari works there too" Bakugo answered. Shinso started sweating and panicking a little. "Why do you think I would want to go just because Denki works there" Shinso said wiping sweat from his forehead. "I saw how you looked at him earlier" Bakugo said smiling. Shinso thought for a moment. "Fine"