Chapter 4

Shinso put on a purple button up and a black tie with some jeans. Denki wore a yellow button up with a stupid black vest thing and Jeans. Shinso and Denki arrived at the party and were greeted by a already drunk Mina. When they walked in Sero and Tokyoami were talking, Deku was talking to Todoroki and Urakua, and Kirishima and Bakugo sitting on a couch. Shinso and Denki sat down on the couch with Kirishima and Bakugo. "What's up bro" Denki gave Kirishima  a fist bump. "Not much my man" Kirishima replied. Soon Mina came over and invited Denki to come and dance to some rock music that was playing. "You wanna come babe" Denki asked Shinso. "No I am fine" Shinso replied. "Ok come get me if you need me" Denki said before being pulled off by Mina. Shinso sat and watched all the people dance around the room. Soon Sero came and set down next to the purpled hair boy. "How are you doing Shinso" Sero asked. "Fine" Shinso replied but on the inside he wanted Sero to go away. "Cool. How's your night going" Sero asked scooting a little closer to Shinso. "Fine I guess" Shinso replied again. "Well how about I make it a little better" Sero said grabbing Shinsos thigh. "DUDE! 1 I have a boyfriend. 2 I wouldn't let you fuck me ever! And 3 that's just fucking creepy" Shinso exclaimed smacking Seros hand. "Who Denki? He will never know and he probably won't care" Sero said rudely. "He would care" Shinso exclaimed confused by what the boy had said. "He might care if he knew but what he doesn't know won't hurt him! Plus we could sneak away right now and he wouldn't even notice" Sero said manipulatively. "No! Fuck off you perverted roll of tape" Shinso said as He stood up and tried to walk away but was pushed against a wall. "What the fuck!" Shinso yelled at Sero. Sero had his hands around Shinsos waist and was inches away from his face. Shinso tried to push him off but he was to strong. Sero was about to kiss Shinso before being pulled away and onto to the floor by Denki. "Are you ok!?" Denki asked his boyfriend in a panic. "Yes I am fine Shinso said looking at the ground. Sero stood up and looked at Denki. "What the fuck man". He yelled. "Right back at you! What the fuck are you doing with my man!" Denki argued. "Like you would care" Sero said looking at Shinso. "Like you would care if I took him. You would forget about him in 1 day and look for someone new immediately just like you always have" Sero screamed putting Denki in shock and making Shinso tear up. "Come on" Denki said grabbing Shinsos hand  and pulling him outside. Shinso was crying by the time they made it out. "What's wrong baby" Denki asked holding Shinso close to him. "Is what he said true? Would you just forget about me like that. Would you no care if he took me" Shinso was crying into Denkis shoulder. Denki was frozen. "No baby! He's just being a dick! I would never leave you without a good purpose" Denki reassured Shinso. "Ok I just want to go back to your dorm" Shinso said wiping his tears. Soon they arrived at The dorm and walked in. They got ready for bed and Denki cuddled Shinso close to him to make sure he knew he loved him very much.

      Not much sin today just fluff so yay!(even though sin is better)