Main Characters

F. Jesse † (Minor Character Due To Death) - Jesse Was a Amazing Girl, She Was Axel And Olivia's Best Friend, She Was Also Stella's So-called Rival, She Was Lluna's Current Owner, She Was Leader Of The New Order Of The Stone, She Was Also Leader Of Beacontown, And She Was Lukas' Exgirlfriend, After Her Death, She Got Reborn As a Herm Egg Making Mateable Male (Who Is a New Protagonist In This Book Series).

M. Jesse (Main Protagonist): Jesse Is a Newborn Male Who Was Reborn After He Died, Nobody Can Recognized Him By His New Male Appearance And Male Voice, Only His Pet Llama, Lluna Can Recognized Him By His Scent, He Is Lukas' Fiancé (Later On In This Story), Co-leader Of Beacontown, And Co-leader Of The New Order Of The Stone, Jesse Is Also The Upcoming Mother To His Three Unhatched Babies (2 Pink And 1 Blue), He Is Also Joseph's Exfiancé (Due To Latter's Defeat Thanks To Lukas And The New Order Of The Stone).

Lukas (Jesse's Exboyfriend/Fiancé): Lukas Was Jesse's Exboyfriend, He Vowed To Himself And Everyone That He'll Never Let Anyone He Love Die Ever Again, But When He Saw Jesse Again (In His New Male Appearance), At First He Hated Whenever He Reference His Exgirlfriend's Quotes, But Since He Vowed, Whoever He Meets Means That He Must Protect Someone And Keep Them In Beacontown To Be Safe, Kinda Like a Overprotective Father, He Later Found Out That It Is His Exgirlfriend, Jesse But a Boy By Lluna, He Was Very Furious When Jesse Got Kidnapped By Joseph, He Save Jesse's Life By Stopping The Wedding.

Lluna the Llama (Stella's Former Pet, Jesse's Current Pet): Lluna Was Stella's Pet Until After The Admin Incident, She's Now Jesse's Current Pet And Best Friend, She Was The Only One Who Recognized Jesse By His Familiar Scent That He Had When He Was Still a Girl, Lluna Was a Bridesmaid At Jesse's Forced Marriage, She Is So Happy That Lukas Stopped The Wedding.

Cassie Rose (Supportive Protagonist): Cassie Rose Was a Murderer To Everyone Even Framing Lukas, But Reformed Herself By Making a Thing That Will Bring People Back To Life (She's Still Working On Animals Being Revived), And Jesse Was Back To Life Immediately Right After She Died, She Assists In Helping Jesse To Be Recognize By Everyone In Beacontown Again, And To Get a New House For Her And Winslow, Her Pet Cat And Her Best And Only Friend.

Joseph (Main Antagonist): Joseph Is a Admin Of The Dimension That Jesse And Her Friends Had Never Visited Before, He's a Dark Brown Admin Which Makes Him Look Like Poop, Which Is Why His Servants And Citizens Often Call Him 'Poop' Or His Pet Name, 'Poopy', He's Jesse's Exfiancé, His Archenemy Is Lukas Because They Both Love And Want In Lust For One Person Only ----- Jesse.

Darla † (Main Secondary Antagonist): Darla Is Joseph's Older Sister, She's a Real Hatred For Blond Hair People Such As Lukas, She Likes Jesse And His Pet Llama, Lluna But Hates Redheads As Well As Cats Such As Cassie Rose And Her Cat, Winslow, Darla Also Is Allergic To Pigs, She Also Dislikes Black People Such As Olivia, Harper, Otto And Harry, If a Pig Goes Near Her, She'll Die Immediately, She Never Got To See Her Younger Brother Marrying Jesse, She'll Never Seen Her Brother's Defeat As Jesse Never Married Joseph.

Asia (Asiasapphire14, Main Secondary Supportive Protagonist): Asia Is a Former Servant Of Joseph, She Helps Jesse Through His Kidnapped Life As Being Forced To Marry Joseph, She Was Once a Wattpad Adventurer Girl Until She Got Kidnapped To Be Joseph's Sexy Maid.