part 3: Eliminate the first rival

Muahhhhh!!!!!!!!! I'm evil!!!!
Henry: No your not!
Me/Daisy: yes I am! Now let continue, shall we?
And sorry for the late update though. I had school, got distracted by youtube, lazyness get the best of me and trouble with the internet.
Also ran out ideas.
---------------------------------------

After arriving at japan and also visited valt's family. They decided to go exploring the town/city but later do they know, a terrible experience will involve.

In the middle of japan town/city
Daisy pov

"what the f-" I said while at those two who being sassy right now (I knew those two get along ●︿●)

"what the f-" I said while at those two who being sassy right now (I knew those two get along ●︿)

After the freaking moments they just had
Valt pov
"so..... Did you guys had fun?" I asked nicely but they all said no. I was getting worry because my friends didn't had fun at all. 'I must do somethings but what?' I thought while eating some chicken nuggets that a random guy gave me and said "here you go, blue nugget. Let the nugget god compare you" before walking away. I was confuse but still eat the chicken nuggets though.
But then an Ideas come up and I say/yell at them that "I know, let go to the beach!!!" "why you had to yell valt?!? We all right here you know" daisy said "I know I was a bit excited but can we please go to the beach?" "sure, why not" free said before everyone nodded. I was excited that we can do somethings for fun without fighting.

At the beach
Still valt pov
Aaaah~ the day at the beach, where nothing possible would gone wrong, right?
Anyways, when we got to the beach, we already wore our swimming clothes and go do we normally do when we at the beach. Daisy and Stella were in the water, Hunter was playing in the sand alone, Free was just sleeping on the sand like he normally do anyway and anytime while I was watching the wave splashing.
I wanted to go in to play with the girls but somethings inside me just don't wanted me to enter. It felt like I was having a heart attack or somethings. "yo valt, are you ok cause you look like you seen a ghost or somethings?" daisy ask. I started to feel dizzy, my vision getting blurry, my body getting weaker and somehow everything goes black....

Somewhere
Reader pov
'w...what just happend....' valt thought while trying to getting up but got push back "nope, you must lay down little blueberry" it was daisy "daisy, what going on? Where are we?" "your in the hospital because you were having a panic attack and somehow goes unconscious" free answer valt's question. "oh, where hunter and stella?" "right here and had a surprise for you" stella said while holding hunter hand "what the surprise?"

"we're a couple now!" hunter and stella said smiling together while free and daisy clap "really congrat!" valt join to clap "I never though you two will get together and also, how?!?" "well........" stella started to explain.

flashback
"one of you must had hurt little b!" "little b?!?!" everyone yelled and ask at daisy what she just said "little b mean little blueberry" "oh.... Anyway, what just happens to him?" "he just having a panic attack that all" somewhere a doctor answer hunter's question "oh, thank doctor" stella said "he will wake up for few minit. Anyway, can I ask you a question?" "sure, what is it doc?" free said "why didn't you four do cpr to him? The paramanic told me about it" the doctor ask that make them sweat and doing 'holy sh*t' faces