1

Hiccup POV

Reece has been taken by the Red Death, Mildew is the cheif and the village thought that the dragons started the virus to the zombies. Well, we're not so sure about that. Reece said that it is a little worm that goes into your body, controls your mind and makes you skin turn greyish. Tears roll down my eyes. Reece is gone. He could be anywhere in the world at the moment. And, worst of all, all of our studies of the flat world are fake. The world is actually round. Like a circle. That ruins all our studies. Anyway, tears keep rolling down, and Natalie comes over to sit next to me. "I know how much you miss him. I miss him too" I say to Natalie. She digs her head into her hands.

Natalie POV

I cry cause I miss Reece so much, I can't take it anymore. Hiccup is crying too. But, I miss Reece the most. And I didn't get to tell him that I am- "Come on, guys! We can't just wait around for nothing! Let's go look for Reece! Come on, guys!" Astrid yells out. I wipe the tears out of my face. I stand up, and start speaking

"Astrid is right. We need to go look for him, no matter what we think! Reece is out there somewhere! He is alive, because Reece and I are connected! I can feel him still alive! We can't just sit around! All in favour of finding Reece!" I say. Astrid and I put our hands up. Then Snotlout, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, Fishlegs but not Hiccup. I turn into a Screaming Death to start looking for him.

Astrid POV

Man, that girl is cool.

Reece POV

I wake up in pitch black. Then, I see fire starting to flicker around me. This is not funny. I try to get up, but am forced down to the ground, by the death of my legs. I can't walk. I can't turn into a Screaming Death, like Natalie. I am stuck in this place. I close my eyes, hoping that someone will come to rescue me.

Hiccup POV

The others have left already. I will follow them soon. But, first I need to find Diamond. She is howling somewhere on Berk, waiting for Reece to come back. Whenever someone comes near her, she flies away. She must be sad. She can fly without Reece, but prefers not to. Our hiding place is on Dragon Island. We hide without letting any dragon know that we are here. The Drago-Death is here too. I need to leave now. I fly to Berk, and I see her. Up on the highest mountain, howling. "Toothless, go slow" I say to Toothless. Toothless nocks me off him, bites his solo-gliding switch, and turns it. Oh, no.