cнαρтεя ғσυя

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

cнαρтεя ғσυя: нυsн cнιℓ∂.

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

The sound of a child's footsteps was heard throughout the house as Y/N stained at the infant in curiosity. "What's the pint of humans reincarnating into this.

Poking the baby's cheeks she grunted when Stevens chubby fingers grabbed ahold of her hand and began to suck on her finger like a bottle nib.

Lifting the baby with the other hand and placing him to her chest, a soft hum echoed around the room as she hummed to the child. Rocking herself back and forward Y/N closed her eyes, a calming feeling washed over her body, making her more worm.

Yawning the infant began to close his eyes. Soon falling asleep from the calm and comfortable atmosphere. Opening her eyes Y/N saw Steven asleep and put a dummy in his mouth, then placed him into his pastel pink rocking bed.

"Good night little one, Y/N loves you..."

Walking out the room she jumped upon seeing the other gems and Graig who where watching her with beady, wide and curious eyes. 

"How?!"

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
Sorry for not uploading in a while. I got a little to lazy and was updating my books on my other account. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this calming chapter. And I'm sorry for the ASMR to the ones who don't like ASMR.

Words: 231
Edited: unedited