First phase

I was sitting in school..I had a math class at that moment and because Im not very good listener I took my phone and checked if someone wants to talk with me. Noone. Not surprising.

I was looking through Google Play to download some games to keep myself entertained. I found an app which connects you to random person and you can chat with him or her, send him/her pics, etc. So I downloaded it. I was 16 at that time and pretty dumb to be honest. But I always met there nice person, had nice conversation and then deleted that person. It was fun but I got bored of it soon. I've met lot of perverts there. They sent me dick pics and wanted nudes from me. I hate this type of people so I always blocked them rightaway.

At the end I stopped using that app because of these pervy people...like yeah I also met nice and cool people and I got to know more their cultures and style of thinking..but pervy people were too much for my innocent and introverted mind.. So I just stopped using it.

Three years later, in 2019, I found that app again..and installed it again..It was biggest mistake of my life so far. I was getting lots of messages from Indian guys and let me explain how are Indians in that app..As an European girl, I know that lot of people of my age already have some sexual experiences..well its different in India..people there have different opinions about that and also their culture doesnt allow them much to have sex just for fun. Of course they can but for most of people its difficult..so they watch porn..and when they get bored of porn, they go on internet, chatting with girls, sexting with girls...its good and more real experience than watching porn for them.

So that was my explanation..now back to story..
I've met there few guys with whom I talk over half a year already and they are really good friends to me.. I also met with one of them in real life and he is really sweet.

But ... I met one Indian guy..and because I dont judge people by their skin color, culture or appearence I started talk to him normally.

After some time he wrote weird things to me..like pick up lines, sweet things etc etc..at the beginnig I didnt think that its something serious because every second guy wrote me sweet things and they said that they love me and Im really beautiful..

But he kept saying it even when I said Im not interested in him and I just wanted to talk because I was bored. He said that it doesnt matter, that he really likes to talk to me...he also asked me personal stuff..but still it was kinda normal guy so I also sent him few selfies which I sent to almost every guy who wanted to know how I look (I know it was a big mistake..and I regret everyday that I wasnt careful enough)

Then after one month it got worse and I started to feel uncomfortable when he wanted to talk with me..he was giving compliments to me everytime, still saying that Im beautiful and that he loves me,..

At that moment my mind said to me (this is bad, delete him...) but I didnt delete him, I felt sorry for him and I didnt want to be rude and hurt him (But when Im thinking about it now..I should do that..I should block him, uninstall that frickin app and dont go there anymore)

He asked my instagram..so I gave him my insta where I post my drawings so he started talking to me there..

After few days my nerves exploded and I told him that Im just racist and I want him to stop talking to me..I didnt know any other way how to stop him..his reaction was pretty ignoring to that fact and he kept saying that he loves me..so I blocked him on insta

Then he sent me message on that app..that he is drinking now and if I wont love him he will hurt himself...and well.. because Im very sensitive person I started to feel bad..like it was my fault so I tried to calm him down..Then he sent me photo .. he was sitting on the roof and said bye
My mind went crazy, I wanted to cry.. and spammed him with messages..I cared about that guy because we were talking over one month and we said a lot to each other..and I couldnt take that someone would hurt himself because of me (yeah he knew how to get me, he knew how to force me to do what he wanted) and I know that I was just dumb girl.. I know it now

The next day I got a message with 'Sorry'..so I was glad that he is alright and explained to him that he cant do that to me..he said "Okay, but dont block me ever again" 

Well..this was just the beginning of my story how I got stalker.

If u want to know how this true story continue you can let me know in the comments below..Also Im sorry for my bad english but I think this is really good way how to say to world "Internet is really dangerous and u cant be never sure with whom u talk and how dangerous that person is"