Introduction

WARNING:  This is a christmas present to my friend.

WARNING NUMBER TWO: Judi, I know you, so please don't cry during this.

Hello! My name is Elizabeth Ankersen, and I am going to let you in on a little secret. This is a story about my best friend, Judi.

Christmas is coming up, and I couldn't think of a Christmas present for someone so important to me, so I decided to write down everything I could never say.  I actually only became friends with her over the last half year or so, but I've known her for longer than I've been alive.   Judi is older than me by two years, seeing as I'm twelve and she is fourteen.  Her birthday is march 16th, 2005.  Mine is September 11th, 2007.  This is not for entertainment, but really it is a collection of stories that have happened to her or between us, that I just kind of looped together.  Judi is probably one of the only friends I've actually gotten really close too, and one of the only friends that actually get me.  Though there are plenty of things I haven't told her, and never will, but there are also plenty of things I have told her that I've never told anyone else before.

One thing you have to know, though, is that I will be publishing one part each day until Christmas.  So this will be a story leading up to the final chapter that I will publish on Christmas morning in order to surprise her.

This, Judi, is how I will show my appreciation to you. Plus, this is one of the Christmas presents I'm going to give you.

So yeah, Merry Christmas!!!