part three

I smiled as I messaged Judi.

'Will you be my Brofriend?' I asked.

'Ofcourse, Leo' she answered.

We had taken in the names of Leo, me, and Percy, Judi, because they were both our favorite characters and for our personality.

'good. *turns to the others* guess what guys!?' I typed, role-playing.

'everyone: what?' Judi responded.

'three months ago, I married my best friend' I smiled, planning ahead.

'everyone: awweee' came her reply.

'Annabeth and Calypso are still mad about it but Percy and I were drunk and thought it'd be a good idea'.

...

Okay so yeah, I realized Percy would no never get drunk due to his past with Gabe, but it was a fun joke.

We spent a while sending memes through instagram, when suddenly Judi said 'Can we Facetime?'. I frowned.  I didn't have Skype, or a phone since I used my kindle for instagram, how could we Facetime?

'how?'

'Instagram has its own FaceTime thing'.

So I smiled, and accepted.

It was nice to see Judi's face.

"Hi!" I said awkwardly, not knowing where to look.

" Hullo! " Judi replied, laughing.

I didn't know what to talk about, really, so I set my kindle up so she could see the TV and the game I was playing, Skyrim.  "We should make new characters and start over together!" I said enthusiastically.

And so we did, is customizing our characters to look like Thalia(me) and Reyna(Judi) from Percy Jackson.

I don't know for how long we talked, but it felt like I knew Judi my entire life.

And I was happy.

The next time I saw Judi face to face was when we went trick-or-treating.  She was a unicorn and I was Nico Di Angelo.  I called her the 'happy side of Nico' and 'the rainbow side of Nico', referring to Nico's hidden rainbow that we all knew he had, which made him a Smol Bean.

When we got home, our candy bags bulging, we say down and watched Percy Jackson and the Sea Of Monsters, specifically so we could make comments about how bad the movie was.

And yet again, I was happy.

Finally, a while later, I showed weakness to her.  I typed in and I'm about my struggles, even though it was just my mood swings making me emotional.  But unlike I had suspected, she didn't see me as weak.

She comforted me and have me the best advice she had, and it only made me love her more.

No matter what we went through together, it always seemed too build our friendship up higher.  Eventually, I considered her my best friend.

And everything was perfect.

A/n: in case you didn't notice, everything in here is true.  Also, shout out to SassAssasinOriginal , who is Judi.  I just want to say, even if you hadn't notice, I'd probably be dead without you right now, physically, and mentally.  go follow her because she is AMAZHANG!!!

But yeah, that's all I have. Love y'all!!!!