Meeting her

Hey beautiful peoples this is a story I hope you guys enjoy. I may or may not have dreamed it so...

Ezra's p.o.v

Ugh Zeb is annoying. He hit me on purpose during training , I thought as I was walking outside the golden plains of Lothal. My home. Hmm, I think I'm going to visit my tower. I'm sure Kannan won't mind. Probably. As I get there I have 7 loth-cats following me. "Hey guys how are you?" I ask them as we walk up the tower. The only response I receive is one of them jumping on my head. "Ok well it's good to see you guys too" I state as we reach the top. I look around and sigh. I grab a holo-chip and turn it on. It shows a hologram of my parents and me. Before they were taken. I miss them. I lay on my cot and before I know it I'm fast asleep.

Kannan's POV
"I'm going to take a walk" I hear Ezra say at the end of training. "Ok don't go far" I hear Hera reply. I smile at her response. Her motherly reply to Ezra's comment. She is such a great person. "We got ties flying, there almost over us!" Hera yells as chopper speeds past me. I hurry in to see hera breathe a relieved sigh. "Were good!" She says. "Where's Ezra at it's almost dark." Sabine asks looking at the clock. "I'll com him "I state as I grab my com. "Spector 1 to Spector 6 Where are you Spector 6?" " Sorry kannan I must've fallen asleep, I'm on my way." " Okay Ezra be careful and see you soon."I reply. "What am I going to do with you, kid." I say to myself.

Ezra's POV
"Spector 1 to Spector 6, Where are you Spector 6? " I hear as I wake up. "Ugh I'm up im up" I say as a loth-cat licks my face. "Sorry kannan I must've fallen asleep, I'm on my way" I say as I stretch.    
"Ugh that feels good. " I state as i start down the steps. "Okay Ezra be careful and see you soon." I hear kannan reply and I put my com on my belt and walk outside. Wow it's almost dark haha hera's going to kill me. "They send me away to find them a fortune ,a chest filled with diamonds and gold~ " "Who's singing "I whisper to myself as I follow the voice. Soon I'm lead to a cave which I have never seen. Hmm I could use this place for training. As I follow the sound I look at the cave. "Woah"i say to myself . It is a big cave with glowing crystals embedded in the walls. I've never seen anything like this on Lothal before. As I get to the sound I hide myself behind a rock and peak at the source of the song. I see something I thought I would never see before. Loth-wolves, 5 of them and they are laying on the ground listening to the song. And a girl I've never seen before. I go closer to take another look but accidentally kick a rock. I freeze and see the girl freeze too. But then she does something amazing. She bends down on the ground and turns into a loth-wolf. She then ran at me and picked me up by my jumpsuit. "Hey , woah, please put me down I was just listening to the song. I swear I don't want trouble. I get enough of that from the empire." After I said that she freezes and drops me. Then I hear her say "your a rebel? I thought you were with the empire." "Woah," I say "you can speak telepathically!" " No I use the force to speak to you. But I guess it's kinda like that. " She says to me as she sits down. I look at her. She has beautiful golden fur with black designs in it. Her eyes were a deep forest green with gold around the pupil. She was stunning. "Hello you still there" I hear her ask as I leave my thoughts. "Yeah sorry umm anyway my name is Ezra Bridger." I say looking up at her . "Your the jedi padawan the empire is after. You can call me Mavis. "She says as her stomach growls loudly. "Whoops guess I'm a bit hungry. I should probably go. " she says. " No wait um maybe you could stay with us. If you want to of course. I'm sure we have enough food and we have a spare bed. You can help us with the empire if you want t-"" ok I have no where to go anyway. Will your master be okay with this""Yeah I think he will. How do ya do that?" "Do what?" " Turn into a wolf like you did." " Oh umm I can't say. Maybe I will tell you . Maybe." Strange I think she is hiding something big. I'm going to find out what. "Well let's go Kannan, my master, is probably going to kill me if I stay out any longer." I say as I start walking. " okay. FOOD!! " she yells and starts jumping in the air like a excited puppy. So cut- No can't think that I just met her.

Hey guy I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you guys have any ideas on what Mavis's real name should be comment and I will pick one of ya and give you a shout out.  BYE!