Im NOT a pet!

Mavis pov

Yes food! I'm sooo hungry. The last thing I ate was a horse. And that tasted bad. Wait a sec- Kanan is a jedi. Which means- oh no ,Oh no ,Oh no. If he finds out it will be the end of me. If father finds out I'm with the rebels, who knows what he will do. He tortured me when I failed to beat Vader on my first day of training. This could go wrong in so many ways. Maybe I shouldn't go wi- "Hey Mavis welcome to the ghost my home,and well now yours I guess." Ezra said nervously to me. I guess he is worried about what they will think too. "I'll talk to your master about this. Ok ezra." I say as he left to get his master. Oh my gosh I hope this is a good idea. But I kinda like ezra,as a friend  I mean.
I think I might tell ezra, the force says I can trust him. But trust is not something that I'm good at.
"What is so important that I have to leave my,oh. Um Ezra what is that doing here." Ezra's master, Kanan, said. Ezra just backs away slowly as my hackles raise. I growl at him and say through the force" I'm not a That! I'm a she and you can call me Mavis. I am Ezra's friend." He looks at me in shock. "Yo-you can use the force. How-"" Obviously I'm a force-user and a shapeshifter. But I prefer this form. " I say casually. Ezra walks up and pulls him aside. Probably to ask if I can stay or not. I look at ezra a bit more. I didn't realize that his eyes look like oceans sparkling in the moonlight. Or that his smile makes me happy. A feeling I don't feel hardly at all. "Hey Mavis see something you like." " Hmm what oh um s-sorry I was just um thinking." Yeah I need to work on my lieing around him. "Sure, anyway let's go eat." He says as I run in and follow the scent of food. I hear him laugh and say" Someones hungry! "" No dip sherlock" I say as I sit down by the table. I see a twi,lek , a lasat ,hmm I thought dad killed them, and a mandalorian. "Hi" I tell them through the force. The funny thing is I don't think they have had that happen to them before because the moment I say hi was hilarious. The twi,lek's eyes widen and she runs out yelling "Kanan!!". The mandalorian and the lasat look at me then get there weapons out and aim at me. I just start laughing and tell ezra" so, nobody has ever talked to these guys with the force before, have they." " No because it's not normally possible. " Whoops forgot about my powers. Oh well, too late now.
Eventually kanan and ezra explain the situation. " Ok we all know me know can I eat your food, if not I suppose I could settle with the purple giant over here. He doesn't look tasty though." Ezra laughs with me as the lasat comes at me with his fists up. He try's to tackle me but I growl and jump on him. He tries to get up but fails. " Ezra, get your dumb pet off me." Everyone but the lasat backs away as I growl and bear my fangs. I get off him and look at him. He tries to run away but I use the force to lift him upside down."I. AM. NOT. A. PET!" I say slowly and use the force to pick up a nearby paint can. Pink. Gross. I through the can down and change my mind. I smile. I go outside with the lasat and run to the town. I "borrow" a few things at the market and go to Ezra's tower I got to the top and went to work. After an hour my work is complete. "Hey ez, could you come to the tower with everyone. Oh and bring food I'm starving. Thanks." I didn't wait for him to reply I just sat down listing all the things i could've done to make this better. Hmm i hope they come soon. Oh there here. They walk up and look at me. "Behold my punishment." I remove a blanket and show off my masterpiece. The once ugly lasat is now looking even uglier. He is dangling upside down wearing a pink tutu with a sparkly pink top. He has a lot of makeup on. And on the back of his shirt says " Worst Mistake Ever." Ezra starts laughing along with everyone and I bite Ezra's hand softly as my stomach hurts. He gives me a box filled with meatballs. Yummy. I eat all of them in a minute.
Oh yeah I forgot to let him speak. "You can speak now" I tell him. I'm Sorry I'm so so sorry. Will never call you a pet again. Please put me down." " Ok" I say as I walk down the steps. On my way down I hear a loud THUD. I smile as I walk back to the ghost. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

Hey fellow demons and tormented souls. I feel so proud of this chapter. I loved making it. If you guys have any questions, ideas, suggestions please let me know.