Chapter 1

"GUYS PUT ME DOWN PLEASE!!" I shouted.
"Sorry we can't do that!" Jake said in a posh voice.
"OH COME ON PLEASE!" I was still yelling.
"Alright fine!" The other boys let go so Charley threw me onto the sofa and my hair was REALLY messy.
"CHARLEY STEVEN BAGNALL!!! YOU MADE MY HAIR MESSY THATS IT GET HERE NOW!!" I shouted then i messed Charley's hair up and he hates it when i do that.
"ANNIE ELIA LANGTON!!!" He shouted back at me.
"WHAT! You done it too me!!" I said trying to prove my point. I could also see Jake Lewi And Danny were laughing their heads off.
"WELL... THATS DIFFERENT!" He yelled and chased me round the house till i fell over
and he started tickling me.
"Ah! Ch-Cha-Charley! St--op it!" I said i was laughing to much i couldn't speak.
"Alright i'll let go now!" He said.
To be honest i really like Charley but i honestly don't know if he feels the same way about me... I can't tell him or it might ruin our friend ship and i don't want to change that.
〰Charley's POV〰
Annie is my best friend and so are the boys. But i really like Annie and i have since year 1 (1st grade) but i don't know if she likes me in a 'Boyfriend' sort of way. I can't tell her.

1) it might make things awkward
2) i don't know how to tell her i like her.

After a few hours me and the boys said goodbye to Annie and we left to our flat.
I really miss Annie i want to tell her how i really feel but i just can't. Maybe i can if i invite her over and take her some where private to talk to her.
*I call her*
"Hey Annie!" I said.
"Whats up Charrrleyyyy" she said.
"Can you meet me at the Park at 6?" I said nervously.
"Ok sure bye!"she said.

〰Annie's POV〰
"Can you meet me at the Park at 6?" Charley said nervously.
"Ok sure bye!" I said.
Is he gonna do what i think he's gonna do? No. Stop Annie he doesn't feel that way about you. Or does he? Just too many questions are coming into my mind right now.
Why does he want to meet me? Anyway i got ready at 5 but an hour later i heard a knock on the door. When i opened it i saw him. Charley.
"Charley!" I said giving him a tight hug.
"Annie!" He said hugging me back.
"I thought i was meeting you their?" I said.
"Nah! I thought it would be better if i picked you up!" He said.
"Oh... Ok" i said blushing and looking at the floor.
The car journey was pretty silent so once we reached to the park he opened my door for me and grabbed my arm and legged it to the park.
"Annie Elia Langton i've known you my entire life and well let me just say it will you.." He said.