Chapter 9: ^Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)^

"ALL TOGETHER LEMME HEAR YOU SAY WOAH OH OH WE'LL START A REVOLUTION!"

Yep, that's the Pennywise song called "Revolution."

And that's my alarm ringtone to see that the countdown for Warped Tour is in 5 hours!

I quickly get in the shower and wash my hair.

As soon as I get in the shower I start singing and screaming a bunch of different songs from Ghost Town to Of Mice & Men, from Of Mice & Men to Bring Me The Horizon, from Bring Me The Horizon to Falling In Reverse, ect.

After I get out I put my Crown The Empire: Rise Of The Runaways shirt on along with my black ripped skinny jeans.

While I let my hair air dry for a little I text my friend Danny to see what time he's coming over.

I put my phones playlist on shuffle and the song "Letters" by Chelsea Grin comes on.

"Oh my god, I almost forgot. Chelsea Grin is going to be there today!" I say excitedly.

I text Luke quickly to see if he's still up for it.

He responds right away.

(It's also like 6:30am on a Friday in July sooooo XD)

I asked him if I was picking him up for Warped, he said no.

"Oh okay then..." I spoke sadly to myself.

I straighten my hair and then put two hair ties on my right wrist along with all of my band bracelets.

I quickly rush to put on my vans shoes and grab my iPod, phone, and sunglasses.

It's now 9:00am we have to be there at hmmmm at least 10:30am to skip the line to be one of the first people in there like usual.

My mom picks up Danny and my cousin Michael and we all get there safe.

It's now 10:00am we have an hour to wait in line.....

Oh well xD

I get my wrist band for the skip the line thing and wait with my friends.

I soon see my friends Alexis and Amanda and their moms, along with Danny, Alyssa, Josh, Tate, Kara and Sean.

It's almost time oh my goshhhhhh!!!!

We all start the countdown...

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" We all scream from the top of our lungs.

We're all screaming, shouting running, dancing, walking, skipping, we're doing anything to get into our world now.

As soon as we get in I find my friends and my mom.