Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

"Have no fear students..."

'All Might...he's really here...'

"For I am here..."

He ripped off his tie while saying that not bothered to untie it then he grabbed Aizawa and then us at the speed of light.

His power was so strong that the hand on Tomura's face came off.

"Kids take Mr Aizawa back, he doesn't have much time..." All Might said.

"All Might you can't. That brain guy took One fo-" I didn't want Deku to spill his secret right in front of Tsu and Mineta so I covered his mouth with my hand.

He realised what he was about to say and changed the subject.

"I smashed him and didn't break my arm this time but he wasn't fazed at all. He's too strong!" Deku said trying to warn him.

"Young Midoriya, I've got this!" All Might said showing a peace sign to Deku.

He was a bit hesitant but did what he asked him and we carried Mr Aizawa back before it's too late.

All Might looked back at Tomura.

"Carolina..."

"Nomu..." Tomura called out.

"SMASH!!!"

I was shocked. I wasn't expecting the Nomu to be this strong. 

'How was Tomura able to create such a monster?'

No matter how many times All Might punched that bird brain, it didn't even leave a scratch on it.

"He's got Shock Absorption All Might, you have finally met your match." Tomura said.

Then All Might grabbed the Nomu's waist but I knew what was gonna happen, I have to stop him.

"All Might, NO WAIT DON'T DO THA-!" 

But I was too late.

He had tried to smash the Nomu to the ground but Kurogiri used his quirk to open a warp gate so that the Nomu can attack back at All Might.

"What are talking about Y/N he's alright. All Might's unstoppa-" Tsu was cut off because of what she had seen.

Me and Deku were the only ones who knew what real trouble he's in.

The Nomu grabbed his weak spot and tried crushing it. It made him grunt in pain.

"Nomu's as strong as you are. That cheap move of yours won't stop him." Tomura said with sickly tone.

"Excellent work Kurogiri, we have just where we want him."

Deku and I looked at each other and nodded.

We knew what we had to do.

"Tsu, Mineta can you switch places with me and Deku?" I asked the both of them.

"Yeah sure, but what are you gonna do?" Tsu asked.

We walked to All Might.

'All Might...we won't let them kill you...'

"Are you crazy?! Come back here you two!!!" Mineta said while me and Deku ran.

'There's still so much we want you to teach us.

This can't be how it all ends.

It just can't!!!