Chapter 1.

'-'𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒, 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓋𝒶𝑒-' (Cover done by @ChocolateNeko07)

It hurt. Everything hurt. This was so....differenet. I-...
I once survived my very eyes being ripped from their sockets...taking one of them out myself, and trusting it to Itachi Uchiha. I wonder if he ever got the Eternal...at least in one eye. I attempt to stand, as I tapped into my chakra reserves. I decide to let loose a blast of Fire Chakra, even though I couldn't see. To my very shock...my eyes were back. A mirror stood in front of me, illuminated by the fire as I saw my reflection.

 A mirror stood in front of me, illuminated by the fire as I saw my reflection

My pants were Anbu styled...taped at the bottom as I stared in shock. My body, my eyes...everything was returned to the prime state. I reach out slowly, touching the mirror as the Fireball Jutsu fades away. I reach up, my right hand tracing the place around my eye sockets. I shiver slightly at the touch of my own cool skin. I close my eyes, re-opening them to the Sharingan. The red pupil with the 3 tomeo allowed me to see in the dark area, revealing to be a cave. A simple bedroll sat where I woke up, with the mirror being the only other thing in here. My eyes scan over the cave. I check my kunai pouch with one hand...shit. Nothing was in it.

Time to get on the move...I thought in my head. I begin to move along the walls of the cave, my Sharingan eyes darting around as I search for an exit. I come across a tunnel, with a small incline upwards. Most likely a way out...but I wondered if it held traps. I slowly crouch, testing every step before I make it. My posture was that of an experienced Shinobi, as I slowly go up the tunnel. No traps so far...then I saw it. Light. I would de-activate my Sharingan, the red fading back into the black pupils the Uchiha typically had. I would run forward, using the standard Shinobi run of having my arms fly backward beside me, as I leaned forward. I would reach the light, slowing to a stop as my eyes widened.

"What?" My voice dies off, as I look around. The Sharingan fades, as I only looked puzzled. Long buildings, with glass walls, stretch up to the very clouds. I turn in a slow circle, realizing where I was. Was this an alleyway? Where was the cave entrance...it's gone. This is getting stranger by the minute. I take a few steps out of the alleyway, peering around. The inky blackness of the night sky reigns above me, yet the lights from the buildings light up my surroundings. What appears to be a metal vehicle zooms past me at speeds I could only run at, as I jump backward.

"Where...when I am?" My mind calculates rapidly. Only one obvious thing. I wasn't in my village, nor was I in my time. Everything seems so..advanced. I run a hand through my hair, sitting behind a few trashcans. I make sure to breathe out of my mouth, as I think deeply. I rest my forearms on my knees, adjusting the gloves. I should get a disguise. I look around, before casting a simple genjutsu around myself. 

"So I can still use chakra...good. The reserves are a little lower then I would have liked, but they will soon be back to normal." The genjutsu alters my apperance, casting what appears to be some sort of cloak, with zipper through the front. Ah, a trench coat. I shove my hands into it, after zipping it up of course. My headband lays in my grip, as I traverse the sidewalk. I flinch whenever one of these strange cars past me. 

I let my eyes scan over the area. Is that a.StarBucks? What kind of name is that? Well, it seems popular..maybe I could get some good information. Yet it looks like some sort of transaction is happening, and I don't have any money. I walk past it, casting a glance through the window. I shake my head, heading down the path. A slight grin dons my face, as I bump into somebody. A little girl, about 5-6 years old. She has black hair down to her shoulders, wearing a long black hoodie and a pair of shorts. She looks up at me, her eyes going wide.

"Great, Great , Great, Great, GREAT, Grandpa Shisui?" It looks like she gave up after the 5th great. And Grandpa?!?