Chapter One: Nirvana

This is dedicated to one of my biggest supporters loves you sis

_-_

* One Year Ago*

"Amelia get down stairs right now," my mother yelled.

"I'm coming, I'm coming mother!"

"Who do you think you're yelling at young lady?!"

"Nobody. Sorry mom." I grumbled as i trudged down the stairs."Yes ma'am?"

"I just got a call from my supervisor. His nephew is going to be attending your high school, and I told him you would show him around! Isn't that just grand?"

I groaned in frustration. I already knew what my mother was trying to do. She does it everytime. She just wants me to show this guy around school hoping we will "fall in love". It will get her a better relationship with one of her many bosses and a better paycheck. Yeah, she is basically trying to pimp me out, but I know she also wants me to be happy.

"Mom, do I really have to?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Well of course dear. It would be down right rude to refuse now after I told them you would." She told me with a horrified expression. If she didn't work as a big companys' lawyer she could have an Oscar by now.

"Okay, Okay. What is his name?"

"Jaxon Miller."

*Today*

As I stared at Jax, I couldn't help but wonder when and where did everything go wrong. It started off so simple, almost cliché like. He was the irresitable bad boy sent forced to go to another school. I was the good girl who happened to show him around school. Then I just fell for him. But now...its so different. I looked down at the table as he laughed at some joke one of his jock friends told him.

"Jax. Can we go now?" I asked him, slightly impatient. We were supposed to be gone nearly a whole hour ago.

"No babe. I think I'm going to stay here with the guys. Why don't you go shopping or something, buy something pretty. You've been looking a little rough this week." His friends laughed so loud it drew attention in the diner. See what I mean. He never used to be like this.

"Go screw yourself Jaxon." I yelled as I began to walk away. He friends did a choruse of 'ooohs'

"But you do it so much better sweetheart," he yelled after me.

I just shook my head and walked as far I as I could before I called my best friend, Sophia.

"Hey, Soph, can you please pick me up? Jaxon is being an asshole again. I quickly pulled the phone away from my ear as i heard her go off loudly. Sadly, was a regular accurance.

"I'll be there in ten and his ass better be gone or else," Sophia threatened. This is why i loved my friend.

"Okay I'll be waiting."

I popped in my headphones and listened to Sam Smith's Nirvana. Sam Smith gives me life. It was just getting to the chourse when Sophia pulled up. I hopped happily in the truck and hugged my bestfriend.

"Thanks Soph. I really appreciate you taking the time to come get me."

"No biggie. On the way over here i just thought of a plan"

"Oh yeah? Please do share." I replied curious. She always comes up with devious plans.

"You know that party at Freddie Milvic's house? I heard everyone is going to be there along with your boyfriend. Or should I say soon to be ex-boyfriend..."

"What are you talking about Sophia?" I asked confused. She slapped my forehead.

"We're going to that party and you are going to break-up with him."

_-_

So sorry its so short but i promise you it gets so much better. On the side is the song Amelia was listening to. Please Tell me what you think in the comments

-Redheadknb