Thursday Morning

Jenny was pulled from her thoughts when Zayn came bounding down the stairs in his workout clothes. Damn that man looked good in basketball shorts and some Jordans, all those tattoos on display like that. She smiled at him as he slid up next to her, "the guys will be here in 15", he said as he kissed her cheek and turned toward the gym-probably to make sure everything was perfect for the 100th time, Jenny thought giggling.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him back toward her, "Everything is just like you left it when you checked this morning, and last night, and after dinner yesterday, and-", he cut her off, "Okay, okay, you got me, I just want it to be a good day, ya know", he said back to her as he slid his hands around to her lower back, pulling her flush against his chest.

"I know babe," she replied, kissing his forehead, then nose, and finally his lips. "I just know that once they're here I'll pretty much be on my own, so I wanted to make the most of these last few minutes with you". Jenny pouted as he smiled at her. "You can join us if you want babe", he said, sliding his hands down her ass and giving a quick squeeze before smacking it. (He knew she loved when he touched her butt, it was her favorite part of herself too). Instead of replying she just wrapped her arms around him, grabbing a fistful of hair at his neckline and pulling him in for a deep kiss as she slid her other hand down his back, around his hip, and back up his naked chest.He moaned, placing his hands on her waist and backing her up until she could feel the island counter against her lower back. 

She hopped up and back so that she was sitting on the counter while Zayn slid his hands down her thighs, and then back up to the waistline of her skirt, gathering it up at the top of her thighs. His right hand slid between her legs, massaging her over the lace of her panties, as she moaned into his kiss. "Maybe this will help you get through the day on your own", he growled as he put a hand on her neck, gently willing her to lay back on the cool granite of the counter. 

He slid his hand down her chest to meet his other one at her waist again, pulling her panties down to her ankles and spreading her knees with his shoulders in one swift motion as he lowered his head to her core.  He wasted no time, given that they didn't have much to begin with, licking up her inner thigh, and outlining the sensitive triangle between her legs before he licked a thick stripe right up the middle, dipping his tongue into her slit just enough to feel that she was already wet for him.

Bringing his hands back up between her legs, he spread her open, exposing her clit and her already slick core to the cool air, hearing her soft hiss at the sensation.  He began to lick up and down, dipping his tongue into her then bringing it up and swirling his tongue around her clit, while she moaned his name. Without warning he took her into his mouth, sucking her most sensitive spot at the same time he stuck his middle finger inside her, curling it up to rub where she needed him most. 

"Fuck", she moaned, grabbing a fistful of his hair and lifting her hips in pleasure. 

"Don't think there's enough time for that babe", he joked as he slipped a second finger into her tight hole. "Mmmmm", was her only reply. Zayn looked up to see her face but was instead greeted by the sight of her pulling her shirt and bra up above her breasts so she could play with them while he fingered her.  He began thrusting his fingers in and out, alternating using his tongue and his thumb on her clit while she massaged her breasts. 

"Babe, I'm so close", Jenny moaned. "I know", Z replied, feeling her walls beginning to clench around him. He doubled his efforts, expertly sticking a third finger in to stretch her out as he began his signature lick lick suck lick suck pattern on her clit. He reached his free hand up to pinch her nipple on the last 'suck' and that was all it took.

"Ohmygod FUUUUCK!", Jenny yelled just as the doorbell rang.

"Shit", Zayn laughed, quickly sliding Jenny's panties back up her thighs and helping her down from the counter. He kissed her briefly on the lips before gesturing for her to grab the door while he washed his hands.