Sent To Earth

Kana's pov

Grandfather was taking us to the castle, because the king has a mission for us. Why the whole family I don't know. I suppose I should tell you more about us. Well lets start with my grandfather black hair and silver eyes, he's a ex general for the king. Leading him to be a stick in the mud, that means no fun at all. All he did for me and my sister was train our powers and how to fight. Lets just say that the two of us don't like him at all.

Then there's my father black hair and red eyes, he's a stick in the mud to. He's just like his father. Which is Grandfather. All they do is tell us that we need to be strong enough to serve the king. I don't want to serve that king that's for sure. To my mother black hair and eyes. She cares absolutely nothing about us at all. She sleeps with every male demon she can get her hands on. Father knows he just doesn't care enough to do anything. So let's just say hate all three of them.

Then again I wouldn't of cared about the men if they didn't touch my sister. The one thing I care for with my life. To describe her she is short for her age with me being 16 and her 10 with black hair and gold eyes. For her it's the reason why I don't care if I train so much. It's why mothers 'Toys' as she puts it end up dead when they touch her. 

Of course then there's me 16 with half black and half white hair and a set of red eyes I got from my father. How I got the white part in my hair I don't know. So back to the story then don't want to reveal to much yet. So upon entering the Throne room where the king resided we bowed and as doing so I kept my sister behind me. Standing up I could feel his stare on me. The last time I was here I was able to explore the palace and I found a book in a place underground that looked like no one has touched it for ages or has been there, so I took it.

"Do you know why you are here" - King

"I'm assuming for a mission sir" - Father

"Correct, you are" - King

"What is this mission" - Grandfather

"Now, Now, don't rush my dear Daichi lets not be in a hurry now" - King

" Of course my bad, sir" Grandfather

I growled in annoyance. Only to be glared  at by my grandfather and father, so I looked away. I could feel my sister hold my leg tighter.

"Now to the mission, I want you to go to earth and collect information for me, so use demon can rule the earth then soon the heavens to"

We bowed down and said "Yes sir" Then sent home to pack and went to earth.