Books

***((Note that these books are not full out love stories (like, some are family love or friend love). But does that really matter? These books show you what love REALLY is. They show you that love is not just a word. It's not just a noun or a verb. No, love is FACT. Love has power. Love...is beautiful. Of course, some of these show you what love is NOT. But love isn't always a good thing. You can't always trust you heart. ))***
!!!~I'm gonna put a "PG" warning anytime I think if you're under the age of 13 you probably shouldn't be reading it for use of cuss words, violence, "blood and gory" (though this is life. People die.), death, and possibly for religious reasons (idk some Christians don't like to read about magic or people who can see the future-actually you know what, reading about fiction and fantasy is fun so no, I won't put "PG" just cuz of that.) Books rated this (on here) may introduce you to the "real world" so don't expect it to be all butterflies and rainbows. There's only one book on here I'd rate "R" for use of adult activity added on to the "PG". Even if you're 13, 14, 15, you should check with your parents or guardians before reading it. I can't control you so if you decide to read these and your parents find out and you get in trouble-don't say I didn't warn you. Because I did.~!!!

Lethal by Sandra Brown (the "relationship" between Diego and Isobel, though only shown in a few chapters, is just ajdjskdjsm. I'm serious. Now THAT is real love. If you don't get it, talk to me and tell you why that's the kind of love every guy should have for a girl. I just had to say cuz there's another couple in here, but this is the one I'm talking about. R)

Legend trilogy by Marie Lu (PG)

Polarity by Susan Meraki

Teardrop by Lauren Kate (PG)

Stung by Bethany Wiggins (PG)

Closed for the Season by Mary Downing Hahn (PG)

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold (PG)

The Centurion's Wife by Davis Bunn and Janette Oke (PG)

Forbidden Sea by Sheila Nlelson

Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George

The Kane Chronicles series by Rick Riordan (Saide x Anubis =sjyfjbcjbfj)

Too Far by Rich Shapero (bring some tissues. You'll need it...THEY'RE ONLY 5! Sorry. I just kind of...what's it called when a fan girl is about to explode she's so angry and sad and it feels like she's on fire cuz that's how mad she is?)

Percy Jackson and The Olympians series by Rick Riordan

The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan (uncle Rick is EVIL)

along for the ride by Sarah Dessen

in a Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth (PG)

Oath Of Office by Michael Palmer (PG)

11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass

The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins (PG)

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

I, Q Independence Hall by Roloand Smith