Take me in your arms, fly away with me.

It was just a regular Wednesday after noon. After college Rosie went to a coffee shop nearby with a couple girlfriends of hers. Jason then walked in with a group friends of his. He sat in the corner with them, the boys in the group were loud and that's what drew Rosie's attention. She wasn't sure if it was him or not but she positive. Jason then got up to order for the group. Together with a girl. She was beautiful but wore way too much make up, let's be honest; she looked like a prostitute. Not just by the way she used her make up but also by the way she dressed. High heels, ripped tight jeans and a deep cleavage. She was holding onto him, Jason. 

Rosie remembered Jason as if it had been yesterday. It took her back to kindergarten, she was bullied right from the first day. The children called her names, pulled her hair etc. And there he was, Jason, saving her from the horrible experience. Rosie had always been bullied, it was as if she did everything wrong. She remembered Jason leaving to High School. He was a year older than her and so they couldn't go to the same classes. It broke her heart. She never saw him again.. until now.

After he ordered, he looked around since he had to wait and then noticed Rosie. He kept staring a bit, wondering if it really was her while Jessica, the girl, was trying to get his attention. He looked down at her and just nodded a few times, telling her to sit back at their friends' table. So she did. He then walked over to Rosie's table and grinned crookedly. 

"Hey.. sorry if I'm mistaking you for someone else but you are.. Rosie, right?"