(14) 😇😢🤔🤩🥓🥞🍗🐷🐔

unedited! There's fanart of (Y/N) at the very end! There was also fanart in my the last chapter if you didn't saw it! Check it out!

(Y/N) POV:

"Where the fuck are you?! You've been gone for three days!" It's 5 in the morning and I had to hold the phone away from my ear so Bruce doesn't blow up my eardrum. I haven't return back to the motel with Bruce but I still go to work with Sir Pent. I asked the week off for Kim. I don't give a crap about him but Bruce does. I know he's super worried sick but I'm also worried about Angel. He does leave the house but come back later. Angel sometimes tell me or doesn't tell me where he's going and at what time. He's mostly still doing his job as a porn star or just getting drugs that I specifically told him not to do in the house and he better do away from my home. I'm in the bathroom right now just finishing dressing in my drag clothes, just my regular midnight/navy blue suit and making my hair shorter. I putting away my hairbrush and extra ties in a little box I brought with me and continue talking on the phone with Bruce. I'm talking, he's just yelling everything he says.

"Bruce. I'm sorry. I told you my boss-."
"Are you finally going to tell me who's your boss and where are you working at!? You better not be working with drugs or mo-!"
"It's nothing bad! I just basically help out this guy as a assistant! He told me to get something, I get it for him or he wants me to lift up boxes, I lift it. Maybe even if he asked for tea I'll get it for him! Nothing bad. I can't really pronounce his name that's why I don't tell you but I like to call him Sir Pent or just Boss. Please Bruce just trust me. I been calling and texting you everyday." I reply as I quickly check my hair on the mirror at the sink.
"I-I-I don't want to be alone... I'm scared... I'm not like you (Y/N)... I'm actually scared of these demons. I'm scared every time I go to the streets, I'm scared of our neighbors, Kim, the darkness, the supermarket and everything! Sniff. Come back..." Bruce voice cracked a bit. I looked away from the mirror down to the sink. Angel can obviously take care of himself and Bruce can only run away if there's danger or hide. Bruce was never a fighter. Hopefully Angel is a better mood so I could leave. Angel gets a bit snappy with me but also cries a lot. I could tell he really hates it when he cries. I really want him to tell me what's wrong but he's too damn stubborn. Maybe I should do more for Angel. So far I just give him a roof over his head, microwavable food, some outfits, allow him come back and forth to my house and and he still could do whatever he wants as long as he doesn't bring any drugs back home. Maybe he thinks I'm pitying him... I'll sort this out!

"Bruce. Sighs! Fine! I'll try to come to the motel maybe around noon or at night time is that good?" I whisper yell and pinch my nose out of frustration.

"Can't you c-come now?"

" I have things to do before I come back!" I hissed quietly.

Knock! Knock!

"I need to go. Talk to you later." I said quickly before hanging up on him. I picked up my box walking towards the door and opening it. "Hey babe. I'm-oh Geez! I mean... um..." I stand in the doorway and toss my box carelessly to my side. I don't really care when some of my stuff fell out.

"I know I look like shit. Can I use the bathroom now." Angel huffed out tiredly while taking a sip of his coffee, most likely mix with liquor, from his purple mug. Angel he's just wearing fluffy pink bunny slippers with X's for the eyes smiling with sharp teeth, a fluffy pink bed robe with his shoulder and chest exposing and his mascara runny and ruined, it kind of make him look like he has bags under his eyes.