Blueberry Cheesecake

* HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHIYU MOKE*

I made quite a lot of stuff for Moke this year! Including a lemon FukaMoke song PV here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc64VZchsXk

Since the song is lemon, I decided to write something sweet on WattPad.

Fukase is single in this story, so no FukaLen. This is something for Moke, remember.

Today is the worse day ever.

"No Longya... I told you I can't! I tried! I just can't!" Being fed up, Zhiyu Moke cut off his phone call with his big brother and turned off his phone; he has had enough for today.

His Vsinger family promised to come back in time to celebrate the short boy's birthday; however their flight got cancelled and Longya and others just simply couldn't be here on time.

Moke was left all alone now. He feels bad on getting mad at Longya, but at the same time very disappointed of what has happened.

Trying to make himself to feel better, Moke walked downtown and bypass a cake shop; he hesitated for a moment before cancelling his thought on going inside and get himself a cake.

Who would buy a birthday cake for himself when you got no one to celebrate with?

The dark-haired boy sighed and kept walking; he had no idea where he wanted to go, but he just kept going straight.

"... Moke?"

Moke's heart skipped a beat when he turned around to see his crush Fukase standing next to the traffic light, looking at him questionably.

"What are you doing here all alone? At a time like this?" Fukase frowned. "It's cold and dark everywhere."

"Um, the shops are still open..." Moke tried to talk casually.

"Sure, 'shops'." Fukase chuckled and gave a quick look to a nearby adult sex shop.

"I-I wasn't visiting those!!!" Moke blushed hard and yelled; not wanting the redhead to get the wrong idea.

"Of course." Fukase laughed out loud. "I was just kidding."

Pouting, Moke frowned a little and feel butterflies in his stomach. All his anger and blues vanished once Fukase stepped into his zone.

"... Do you have some time now?" The crimson boy patted the short boy's head gently.

"Y-Yes...?"

"Mind having a walk with me?"

Moke blushed and nodded.