My Name Is, Chapter 3

~*~ What happened before ~*~

I ran towards the window, once I had stepped up into the window, I punched the metal that was trying to close the window and it broke easily, I winked at the boy and put my arms out and fell backwards out the window.

~*~ Chapter 3 ~*~

When I hit the ground I look back up at the window I just jumped out of, That boy was there again, He was climbing out the window to follow me!!

I could see him standing on the side of the building on a little ledge under the window, his chest was rising and falling quickly, I heard a scream.

I was quite a bit away from the place , But when I turned I saw that the boy was falling!!!

I don't know why I cared... I have seen others die before.... But this person was different.

I ran over to the building and used my Time magics to stop him from falling, Everyone around me screamed in fear and ran off screaming "MAGICS USER!!!" But I didn't care, He was the only thing on my mind at that moment, I never normally use my Magics but in this moment I felt I had too.

I switched the Time warp that I had put on the Building so it was just slowing time down, Once he was close enough I grabbed him and threw him over my shoulder, Stopping the time warp and running into the woods.

We were entering a clearing when he asked, "Can you put me down?"

I shook my head and continued to run when he grabbed onto the back of my leg making me fall forwards into the grass, "So who are you and what do you want with me?" He asked standing up and dusting the dirt off his clothes.

"I-I..." I start to stutter and stand when he speaks again, "You don't like to speak much do you?" He guessed looking puzzled.

"I don't speak often" I say quietly looking down at the ground, "That's ok.." He starts to say when I cut him off "I don't live in a town either, I keep to myself" I say looking up at him, I begin staring at him confused, He looks at himself and then at me, "Well, my name is Prince John Angevin" I stare at him puzzled, I began to think *He is a prince!!! Would they think I kidnapped him!!* "It's ok if you can't say my name.. You can call my Jax, My friends call me Jax" He says rubbing the back of his neck "W-Well you can call me Seraro..... I know what your thinking it isn't my actual name" I smile nervously until I hear a noise that makes my smile drop instantly, A wolf howl... "What's wrong... Is something wrong!!" He half yells at me "Shhh" I say placing my finger in front of my lips, "Just listen" 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That's it for now 

Hope you like it

~RavenEbony2006