| 5 | Eijirou Kirishima 🍋 (My Hero Academia)

Oh and i don't want to spend a lot of time on plot so we are just going to jump on into it.

--

"Y/n what a-are you- gah--." Kirishima said as his back met with the mattress. Y/n smiled, reassuring him. Her hands traveled up to his wrists taking them in her small hands, trapping his arms next to his head. Making Kirishima's cheeks flush red. Her hips resting at his lower abdomen, feeling his painfully obvious hard on. They were barely clothed at this point. Which made things more exciting.

Their eyes locked, lust lingering in the glint of their eyes. As if showing their love in a lustful gaze. Y/n's eyes flickered away from Kirishima's for a moment, taking a moment to check out his well built body. Licking her lips at the sight of him. She like the feeling of having power over him. "Your staring an awful lot today." He grinned snickering to himself, showing at he had no shame in his own body. And they were good reasons for that.

Y/n leaned forward, placing a small kiss on his jawline, slowly trailing down to his neck. Her breath fanning over his neck. She continued peppering sweet kisses all over his neck. Y/n tried advancing her actions but soon realized her limitations, due to her pinning him. Then deciding it was best to release him so that progression could be made down his body. Once Y/n released Kirishima she shifted herself to be more comfortable causing him to release a strained groan at the sensation of her hips moving above him.

Her kisses became more sloppy as she continued on. Nipping at him here and there, little marks being left behind. Then taking a moment to twirl her tongue around his belly button staring up at him as he gave mewls of approval. Finally reaching his upper pelvis.

"Y/n pl-please hurry..." Eijirou whimpered at her ministries, trying to get to the good part already. Sighing when realizing how bad she wanted him too. Quicking discarding what was left of their clothing. Once they were both bare, she positioned herself above him, alining her slick entrance above his throbbing member.

"How bad do you want me?" Y/n whispered to Kirishima, her heart pounding against her ribcage. Never really topping him before. As nervous as she felt she was more excited than anything. "So bad." He slurred, the heat of the moment messing with him. Placing his hands at her hips, encouraging her to take him in.

Y/n smiled sweetly at his response, lowering herself onto him, taking his shaft deep inside her. Her breath hitching at the feeling of him reaching her deepest part, a moan escaping from her lips. Which was like music to Kirishima's ears. His eyes becoming half lidded, his hand tighten their grip of her hips at the feeling of her walls around him. Her name leaving his lips.

Y/n went at a slow pace, which kirishima didn't mind. He actually quite liked it, it made it seem more romantic and loving. "Eijirou-..." Y/n whimpered. Her walls clenching around him, feeling her end getting closer and closer, eyes shutting tightly at the pleasure. Moans continued to slip from her lips as Eijirou struggled to keep himself together, getting so close to climaxing himself.

"Eijirouu-hah - I'm cummi-" Y/n tried to say but couldn't finish since her high came sooner than she thought. Feeling Y/n spasm around him brought him to his own climax, causing her moments to halt.

Y/n waited a few moments before moving off of him, their liquids slowly dripping out of her. She dropped next to him, cuddling with him. To which kirishima responded by grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to him.

"I love you." Eijirou mumbled against her neck, his hands slowly rubbing her sides.

"I love you too, Eiji." She replied with so much love in her voice.

--

Okay that was kinda rough but oh well lmao. Sorry if they are any grammar mistakes please let me know and i'll fix them.