Revelation in the Weald (REQUEST)

Victor's POV

"Victor, cut it out, that tickles! Haha!" Hop cried out as I hugged him around his sides, giggling like crazy.

"Never! Your laugh is too adorable!" I said in a jokingly evil tone. I hugged him tighter, earning a cute squeal from him as he tried to break free from my grasp. I looked on at his display of playfulness, then hatched a brilliant idea.

At the right moment, I lightly tackled Hop to make him fall on his back, as I enjoyed the surprised yelp that followed. I landed on top of him, trapping him on the floor.

"V-Vic...? W-what are you d-doing, l-love?" Hop stammered, his blush deepening. The smirk on my face melted into a warm smile, chuckling at how adorable Hop looked.

"This."

I inched towards Hop's face, caressing his cheeks. The purple-haired boy's gaze darted around, getting progressively wider. I stopped at what felt like only centimeters away from his face, giving him a reassuring look. I was just about to close the gap between us, when...

...

...when what?

...

Oh...

...That damn dream again...

I felt light tapping on my shoulder as the sun was beaming down on my face, still blinding me, despite my eyes being closed. I winced at the bright light, letting out a groan as I sat up in bed.

"Good morning, sweetie. I hope you slept well. Hop is waiting for you in the living room, so don't keep him waiting." My mother told me, affectionately ruffling my hair. I smiled warmly and stretched my arms, my mother giving me some space to do so. I swung my feet over the edge of my bed, taking a second to fully wake up.

"Well, I'll be in the living room with Hop if you need me. Love you, dear." My mother gave me a peck on the forehead and left the room, gently shutting the door. Memories of last night flooded back to me, bringing a smile to my face. Choosing Sobble as my first Pokémon, battling Hop for the first time, having a delicious dinner...and Hop's constant smile. The whole time, he looked so happy being surrounded by his family and friends, and I'm so happy to have him as a friend.

Although, recently...I've been wanting to be more than friends with him. I've been with Hop my entire life, even since before I could remember. I've just come to love him so much; from his perfect smile to his determined and loving personality. It's hard to call this feeling love, especially since not many are fond of the idea of two guys in love. I just wish I knew what to do...my heart is throbbing because of this, and sometimes I find myself up at night, thinking about him, with Butterfree going berserk in my stomach.

I just want him so badly...Arceus, I'm really in for it now.

Suddenly, a series of swift knocks came from the door, interrupting my thought process.

"Come in!" I subconsciously said.

Wait.

...I don't have my shirt on...what if it's Hop?

Do something, idiot!

I frantically searched for a shirt near me that looked at least half-decent, not even thinking to cancel the invitation to come in. Well, the door swung gently open, revealing Hop.

Damn it...

My face immediately sank down into a flustered, shy look, and my blush was a deeper red than a Roseli berry.