The house

~•~ So whazzup peeps! xD well here is the second chapter.Hope you enjoy~~

Reader's POV

So i'm at the famous Josh Hutcherson's house huh? Well at least he saved me from all of those fangirls. But I don't have to worry about them because i'm not famous.Well know I see that they really make you get tired. "Hey sit down on the couch" Josh says to me "Oh no i'm fine and i really should be going now" I say "Wait, just relax ok? I know you're really tired from all that running because I can see that and I'll take you to your house,is that alright?" he says "But I really-" " Don't worry about it ok?I made you do that" he interrupts me "Ok, fine" "Ok so what do you wanna eat before i take you home pizza,hamburgers?" he says"Oh I'd like to eat what you'll eat" I say "But your the guest please pick" Josh says "Ok then, i choose .... PIZZA!" I say screaming pizza" Hahaha ok then, pizza it is!" he says while laughing and calling the pizza store.

When he finished...

"So what's the reason that you're not freaking out like other girls? he says with a smile on his face "Because I know that famous people don't like that" "So if you once meet Liam Hemsworth you will only pass by" he says confused "That's strange" "Are you telling me that I'm weird?" "NO!!!! It's not like that ... Just forget about it, and how do you know famouse people don't like that?" "Well,because-" I get interrupted by the doorbell "The pizza!!" I say trying to change the subject.

Josh's POV

"The pizza!" ______ says as she ran to the door to get the pizza <She is really getting used to my house quickly> Josh thinks. "So what we were talking about-" "Cmon' Josh let's eat she says holding a pizza in her hand "Ok" I say smiling. So we finish eating and now we're sitting on the couch talking about stuff."So what you said-" "Oh that'll have to wait because i really need to go home, could you take me there?" she said "Sure!" And we are at her front door. "Well this is the lady's house isn't it?" "Yep! and thanks for bringing me" "No problem" i say as she gets out of my car and is opening her door , plus waving at me."Bye" "Bye ,see you later" i say as i drove off. Well that's an interesting girl, i think i'm starting to like her.

~~ So yeah stopping here to be continued again XD~~