Is it illegal to murder your sister?

"Holy shit," Tara breathed with wide eyes as security was ushering us up the stairs, "It's Paul!"

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Paul?" Who was Paul?

She gave me an exasperated look as if I was supposed to know who 'Paul' was, as if it was just obscene, that I didn't know who Paul was. But right when she opened her mouth all that came out was a small squeak. Because we had just arrived at the signing table, and sitting in front of us was One Direction. All with big smiles on their faces.

Tara shakily smiled at Louis who was the one we were standing in front of and he gave a cheeky smile in return.

"Hey, babe," He said as she handed him her CD which he quickly signed with a black sharpie and passed on to Harry who was sitting next to him.

"H-h-holy shit..." She stared at Louis with wide eyes before realizing what she had just said and blushing. "I mean- hi..."

He laughed and it made his eyes crinkle at the sides- and really? How can someone be that attractive?

"Its fine. I get it all the time," He took my CD -still smiling- and signed it, sliding it down to Harry again.

"Have a nice day," He said and gave us a small nod with another smile.

"You to!" Tara said chirpily, waving at Louis before we moved on to Harry.

Harry and Zayn didn't really talk much, Harry looked a bit distracted while he was signing the CD's and kept glancing over at Zayn who was also looking pretty anxious.

"Are you okay?" Tara had asked Harry after another look to Zayn and he nodded distractedly, "Yeah, 'M fine.. just feeling a bit... down, 'is all." 

Tara had nodded and looked at him, "Okay... well feel better, Harry."

He just nodded and mumbled something unintelligible.

The real fun happened when Tara and I had stopped in front of Niall. He was looking down at his phone and hurriedly texting someone. 

"Um... hello?" Tara said with a bright red blush on her face and I smirked. She looked like a tomato. "Sorry to uh... disturb you? But can you- uh sign this?"

Niall looked up and a bright smile lit up his face, "Sorry 'bout that. Just texting a... friend. Shes very distressed right now. What can I do for ya?"

Tara looked like she was going to explode on the spot and pointed to the CD's that were sitting in front of him.

Niall let out a laugh and quickly signed them before sliding the two of them over to Liam who was making small chat with a fan as he signed her CD.

"Sorry, again. What did you say your name was again?" He looked curiously at Tara who got impossibly redder.

"I-I didn't say... but its Tara, Tara Chamberson."

"Well than it was nice meeting you, Tara Chamberson," He smiled at her and she gave a small nod and smile.

We moved over to Liam as Niall started making small conversation with another fan.

Now I'm going to be honest here, I like One Direction. But not as much as my sister- but I totally  had heart-eyes for Liam Payne, and my sister knew it. I mean- who wouldn't love him? With his insanely adorable brown eyes, and the curls that he always use to have straightened; save a few times. Ever since he was on the X Factor (even in 2008) I had been in love with him. In 2008 when he was sent home and told to come back in two years I had bawled my eyes out. And when he came back, I really did Cry Him A River. And when he was almost sent home during boot-camp I almost cried again. But then One Direction was born. My sister fell in love with them and I was -am- still totally in love with Liam Payne.

And when we stepped in front of Liam with his adorable eyes and perfect hair-

"Will you go out with my sister?"

-I was seriously wanting to kill Tara.