In Your Shadows

OMG Sooo I'm like extroadinarily happy! My friend gave me the grand idea of this story so I'm gonna dedicate this first chapter of In Your Shadows to her! She's newwww....so go fan her! She's an amazing person and gets along really well with just about anyone!! :D I love you @Cassie303 !!!!

So besides that this is going to be one of my first actual supernatural/paranormal/adventure/thriller (whatever you want to call it) book. I think it should turn out interesting, but you never know...I kind of make up the story line as I go...so yeah.

The video on the side is just creepy music to play while reading...good gosh I was sitting there listening to it and it's daylight and I started to freak out...I get scared easily...lol...o.o.......it sounds like a guys is saying "Nooooo...." .....that's when I shut it off and pasted it onto here...LOL

Sorry about grammar and spelling too! (just warning you up front...;p)

Hope you all enjoy!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Watch your shadow!!

_________________________________

Nikki's pov...

"Guys...seriously. This is the dumbest idea you have had yet, Izzy." I folded my arms over my chest. I wore a purple tank top that had a leather jacket over it and black ripped up skinny jeans.

I'm Nikki or Nik for short. I'm a really sarcastic girl who likes to think of myself as tough. Though sometimes I can be emotional. But that depends on the time and place. Anyways I love the color black and I have purple contacts so my eyes have a purple shade to them. I have long, wavy, brown hair that goes alittle past my shoulders. My hair is cut in a "V" shape. It also has purple streaks in it.

"It's not dumb. So what? Are you scared...?! Is poor baby Nikki scareddddd?!" Izzy rolled her eyes at me and smirked.

Izzy is the punk one of us with blonde hair and black hair underneath. She has piercings on a few different parts of her body like, two piercings on each ear, nose stud, and the belly button ring.  She's quite insane and daring when it comes to things like this. She also has grey eyes. Pretty unique if you ask me?

"Don't be a bi-" Jess was cut off by Holly.

"Use nice words Jessie!" Holly slapped her hand over Jess's mouth.

Jess yanked Holly's hand off her mouth. "Don't call me that. It's Jess. Just Jess." Jess replied turning her nose up at Holly and sticking her hands in her basketball shorts.

Jess was the tom boy out of all of us. None of us were really too girly, but she was the most tomboyish out of us. Then  there was me, then Izzy, Sam, and Holly.

Anyway...Jess is a strawberry blonde and has brown eyes. She's really quite sweet if you get to know her, but she's one of those girls you really have to put up with until you get on her good side. She's also quite sarcastic like me. Besides the basketball shorts she wore a 'Nickelback' t-shirt.

Holly is the girliest one out of us with straight, thick, shoulder length, blonde hair. It was pure blonde and we often made fun of her for it, but she didn't mind. She even has pink highlights in it. She has ocean blue eyes and a bubbly personality. She is emotional and isn't afraid to say what she is feelings let alone act upon those feelings. She is really strong-hearted and happy. It usually takes something really big to take down her spirit.