The Girl In Black

She doesn't speak to anyone. She can pass through anywhere, anytime with her short frame, jet-black hair and pale complexion. Nobody ever seems to notice her, they never did.

The only thing she ever wore was black. Black skinny jeans, black shirts, black shoes, black make-up, balck everything. She spends most of her time surrounded by books. Her house is somewhere in the forest, rumours say.

No-one sees her parents, no one knows if they're dead or alive, most people just assume that they're dead. So, people ask and come up to conclusions for as to who is taking or took care of her. Some people say she was never wanted by her biological parents, they say she got abandoned, which is only partly true. Nobody knows her story, and probably no-one ever will.

She knows she gets judged with every step she takes and she definitely knows about all the whispers that are said behind her back. That is why she is never seen without her headphones, blasting music on full volume.

Some say she's british, some say she's american or australian and some even italian. Noone ever dared to talk to her, or ask her about anything, herself, or the weather even, they're scared of her.

She has a blade attached to a necklace around her neck, one of the reasons why people are scared of her, but she doesn't mind. She likes to be alone, she stays in her own bubble, not caring about people's business is her thing. She likes to be alone, and not a single soul could disagree with why she wants to stay by herself.

She is a fifteen year old girl named as 'The Girl In Black'.

She is Luna Bianca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want you guys to tell me what you think about it please xx

should I continue or nah? Please tell me xxx

Vote

Fangirl

Comment

And fangirl a bit more :*

Love you xoxo