I Think im in Love with a girl

I think I'm in love with a girl and I can't help it. Your eyes are so green but they can also be blue. I love the way your hair will sometimes turn light orange when you go outside, and how your smile can can brighten my whole day in 2 seconds.

  You don't realize that everytime you put me down I will always believe you. You don't like me very much and that's fine... But just know that I would die for you if I had to. I would jump off a cliff for you. I say thing's I don't mean sometimes, I don't mean to but I do.

  If you want me to do something I'll do it in a heartbeat because I think I'm in love with a you. I'll give you everything I can to you, anything you want you can have because I think I'm in love with a girl, and it hurts sometimes because I know you will never look at me the way I do you.

   You don't really care about me and that's fine. You give mixed signals and that's also fine, because I'll always forgive you no matter what, because I think I'm in love with a girl.

   You don't know how big of an affect you have on me, you don't realize how much you could hurt me, but guess what... I'll forgive you because your my light to this dark world we live in.

   You don't care what others think and that's what I admire about you. You will always have my heart, I don't think I've ever felt this way with someone else. You bring the good side of me out, you make me a better person, and you don't even have to try.

    You make my heart hurt sometimes when you're mad at me, I HATE when you're mad at me. That's why when it isn't even me in the wrong I will always apologize first if that's what you want. I won't hurt you intentionally cause you mean the absolute world to me.

You'll probably never know how I feel about you, because I'm to scared to tell you. You'll never notice how everytime I look at you my whole life brightens. I wish I could hold your hand, and hug you, but you always run when I try.

   I say things I don't mean sometimes, I don't mean to, but I do. But if you wanted me to do something I would do it in a heartbeat

You'll never like me the same way I do you, I think it's more than a like though, and I don't know why.

            But now I know I love a girl, and that girl will always be you.

***********

I hope you guys liked this. Just so you know it all came from my heart. I really wanted to share my feelings with someone so I was like WATTPAD 😅

If you want more just tell me and I'll most likely put some more stuff up here. 😁

              Love you guys, 😚