𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

It's ridiculous how difficult a question can be when the answer means so much.

————
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ~ 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓜𝓮
————

Sunday, December 22, 2019

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked Adonis as my family came out in front of us including Harry and Meghan.

"What's going on? Aren't you two supposed to be in California?" I asked.

"I invited them plus Doria to celebrate Christmas with us." My father answered.

"Oh okay, well I'm glad you guys are here but why did I have to come out here?" I asked.

"Turn around and find out." Meghan answered.

I turned around and screamed.

Adonis was down on one knee with a ring in his hand.

"What? I wasn't going to waste anytime getting to spend the rest of my life with you, Sibylla. The moment I saw you for the very first time will be stuck into my memory till the end of the days because it was the evening when the course of my life radically changed its direction. I promise to do everything I only can to be a perfect match for you and to become a husband you deserve. I want to become your happily-ever-after, and I will do my best for your incredible smile to never fade. I am looking forward to the day when my last name will become ours, and our love will give a birth to a new family. Lala, will you marry me?" Adonis asked.

I stare at him, mouth open, stunned. I can't believe this really happening. But somehow, it feels so right.

"Of course, I'll marry you!" I answered as I give Adonis my hand as he slides the ring onto my ring finger.

Adonis springs up from the ground, picking me up in his arms and spinning me around.

"Whoa there! Don't drop me!" I exclaimed as my family starts cheering and clapping.

"Never. I'll never let you go, Sib." Adonis said.

"Did you guys see that?" Meghan asked Serena and Catherine on the phone.

"Yes!" They said at the same time.

"Thanks, guys! I can't believe I get to have you all here for this. It's... honestly pretty incredible. Thank you for including my family, Adonis." I said.

"Agreed! And I knew you would like it that way." He said as Victoria walked up to us.

"Congratulations, let me see the ring." She said, grabbing my hand.

"Finally, now I can properly give you away to a real man that loves you." My father said as he kissed my temple.

"Thank you, daddy." I said, kissing his cheek.

As everyone took turn congratulating us and looking at the ring.

"Thank you, everyone." Adonis said, smiling.

"Alright, you guys better have some pictures and champagne." I said.

Everyone laughed.

"What? I'm going to need them to bore my future grandchildren with." I said.

"Oh, she's already thinking about kids." Carl said.

"I was snapping the whole time." Victoria said.

"I know this might sound impulsive but dad do you think we can get married soon like Summer of 2020?" I asked.

"You don't wait to wait?" Adonis asked.

"No... unless you want to wait?" I replied.

"No, Summer of 2020 is perfectly fine with me." Adonis said.

"I'll see what I can do." My father said.

"The champagne is here so let's make a toast." Sofia said as the butler hands everyone a glass of champagne.

"Okay, who wants to do the honours?" Daniel asked.

"I guess I can." Victoria answered.

"Keep it cute, Vic." I said.

"Adonis with Sibylla at your side and the love you so obviously share, nothing will be impossible. May God bless and keep you always, May your wishes all come true, May you always do for others, And let others do for you, May you build a ladder to the stars, And climb on every rung, May you stay forever young. May the strength and sweetness you share now, endure and grow. To Adonis and Sibylla." Victoria said, raising her glass.

"To Adonis and Sibylla." Everyone said, raising their glasses.

"Happy Holidays! | Trevlig helg!" I exclaimed.