👑4👑

12 YEARS LATER-

A 20 years old girl is running here and there in a white salwar kameez and pink dupatta and her hair disturbing her because of air.

She hurriedly dried her hair with towel and went in front of the photo frame hanging on the wall

She hurriedly dried her hair with towel and went in front of the photo frame hanging on the wall. She lit the diya (earthen lamp) in front of the frame with tears in her eyes.

A- You shouldn't have left your Ani alone in this world, Maa. I miss you so much.

Suddenly her phone rang. She picked up the call. It was a maid's call who works in Oberoi Mansion along with Anika.

A- Hello Sheela Aunty.

Sh- Anika beta, where are you? Ranisa is asking for you.

A- I'll be there in few minutes.

Sh- Ok.

Anika disconnected the call and wiped her tears. She looked at her mother's photo and smiled.

A- He's coming back, Maa. But I don't know if he'll even recognize me or not. He might have met some english girl who will be much beautiful than me. I won't be surprised if he doesn't recognize me. After all, I'm just a maid.

She chuckled bitterly and a lone tear escaped from her eyes while she clutched her 'S' pendent.

She immediately wore her torn slippers and rushed to the Oberoi Mansion.

As soon as she entered, Pinky called her loudly.

P- ANIKA!

Anika immediately went towards her.

A- Yes RaniSa.

P- I already told you that my heera son Shivaay is coming after 12 years, I want everything perfect otherwise you remember what I did to you last time.

Pinky said looking at burnt marks on Anika's wrist and smirked while Anika shivered.

P- And don't forget, if I see you near my Shivaay, I'll cut your throat.

Anika's eyes brimmed with tears and she nodded her head.

P- Good. Now get back to work.

Anika nodded her head and went to kitchen to cook the special dishes.

After an hour, a car's horn honked in front of the mansion. Pinky squealed in joy.

P- My son is here. Sheela, bring the aarti thaal.

Sheela looked at Anika and Anika immediately rushed towards the kitchen window to take a glance of her long lost friend, Shivaay.