Quest for Tree Cutter

We continued to walk along the frozen wasteland, Over And over, I swear that we saw the same thing over and over, glaciers of ice and low level mob, I did wish for something exciting to happened but i guess that a long shot this far away from the nearest player.

???: How long have we been walking?

???: I have no idea...

I opened my HUD and press the mini-map icon and still saw the quest marker on the edge.

???: Not any closer than before...

???: How far are we anyway?

???: at least 500 clicks from the nearest player.'

???: Well at least we wont get attacked by any parties

At that moment serveral blips appeared on mini-map.

???: Ummm You spoke too soon Jozuto....

Jozuto opened his mini-map one more time and saw the blips; the blips were coloured red; that had to mean that the people that were following us were salamanders.

Jozuto: WHAT!? I thought we were far enough to not be detected.

???: Looks like they were just hiding just beyond oyur mini-map detection range.

Jozuto: Or Maybe....

He looked up to see the same bird over head; it had to be familiar, Jozuto activated his wings and flew up and drew his sword and tried to kill the familiar, it was taken almost imediatly. Jozuto flew down and in front of his companion.

Jozuto: It was a familiar....thats how they knew where we were.

???: So now what?

Jozuto: We need to get out of here; only fight if we need to, we need to keep our supply up for the quest.

They fasten there speed and kept there mini-maps open; the blips were getting close.

???: Should we use our wings?

Jozuto: They spot us.. we need to run.

At that moment a fire arrow had just missed Jozuto's companion and had hit Jozuto's Shoulder. Jozuto had look at his health bar go down a quater way.

Jozuto: Whoever shot that was pretty strong; I'm a LVL 87 and that was advanced fire magic..

Jozuto turned to his companion and walk by his companion, while drawing his sword.

Jozuto: We have to fight them....Akame.