Amazing Hercules

In the frozen and snowy Tundra, our heroes journey away from their frozen beach home. Everyone was slightly surprised to see that Y/n was gone in the morning, but they journeyed on knowing that they'd see him again. Ruel, Amalia, Percedal and Evangeline traveled with Scribble, the Map ShuShu, heading towards the Zap portal that would take them to the Sadida Kingdom. Yugo and Adamai flew through the tundra making fast time heading towards their destination with extreme speed. Both groups were worried about each other, but knew everything was going to be Alright deep down... but what worried them the most was Y/n, the only person who properly got to say goodbye to the Lazy yet Prideful suit was Percedal, but other than that, they had no idea about his whereabouts. Meanwhile, Y/n walked through the frozen dunes of sand, until he reached the top of a giant frozen mountain. The Suit wore a mass of white Wolf fur that looked like a large cape/coak. He took the Rouzer Absorber out of his Pocket held it up, observing the ancient device.

Y/n: "... Your the key to finding what I need, right? Show me the way then..."

Y/n said, causing the side of the Absorber to glow golden. Y/n opened the Absorber with curiosity, only to see the Spade Queen card inside of it. He took the Queen card out as it shined, only to notice the Card slot in the Rouzer Absorber. He then did what any curious Suit would do, and placed the card in the device.

Rouzer Absorber: "ABSORB QUEEN."

Y/n: "Ooookkkk?... what do I do now?"

Y/n said to himself as he observed the device at several angles. He then let out a Sigh and pulled out his Blay Rouzer.

Y/n: "Welp, when all else fails, try literally everything!"

Y/n said as he began to scan every single one of his Spade Rouzer cards.

Rouzer Absorber: "CHANGE ACE. SLASH TWO. BEAT THREE. TACKLE FOUR. KICK FIVE. THUNDER SIX. MACH NINE. TIME TEN. ABSORBING..."

The device said as a golden beam of light began to shoot out of the device, before it began to separate, pointing in several different directions. Y/n stared at the light with awe as he slowly lifted his finger up and touched one of the light, causing that to become the main and only light that pointed stright infront of Y/n.

Rouzer Absorber: "ROUZE. METAL SEVEN."

Y/n's eyes widened as he realized what was happening. This realization made him slime as he strapped the Rouzer Absorber onto his arm, causing the light to still point infront of him. Y/n quickly took his Driver and equipped it, transforming into his Blade Form. He quickly stretched his arms and jumped off of the cliff, sliding down the side of it with extreme speed. He began to gain more and more speed sliding left and right to avoid icy rocks or falling Ice Cystals, until the Cliff ended in a giant ramp. Y/n quickly braced himself as he used his speed to send himself flying as he rode the ramp like a master.

Y/n: "WWWWOOOOOO!!!"

Y/n cheered into the sky as he flew through it, feeling the wind past by, moving so far so fast without even touching the ground, following the golden line that led him, all of these things gave Y/n a rush of energy wishing he could fly forever.

"Y/N!!!"

Suddenly hearing his name confused the suit, until he looked below himself, only to see Yugo and Adamai to the South, with Yugo waving at the flying suit with both of his arms, and to the North was Ruel, Percedal, Amalia and Evangeline who all waved at him aswell with smiles on their faces. Seeing his friends so happy to see him put a smile on Y/n's face that was hidden by his helmet. Y/n quickly took out his Garren Rouzer and a Rouzer card, aiming the gun into the air.