1 🔥

Edited version -
There might be some changes in plot noticeable for those who already read this ff.

I have added some new scenes and a few hot scenes of akshan's. 🔥🔥

Hey guys,
This is one of the readers of akshan ff and this is my first time trying to write. I didn't write before it but after previous episode I thought to write on how I want this sequence to happen in serial. So here it is. I hope you guys will enjoy this 🤞

So here is the quick introduction of the story

Akshat jindal(AJ) & guddan akshat jindal :- main characters of the show
(Guddan is young in the show)

Savitri jindal :- mother of akshat

Kishore & durga jindal:- eldest son and daughter in law of akshat

Vardhaan & laxmi jindal :- 2nd son and daughter in law of akshat

Rahul & saraswati jindal :- youngest son and daughter in law of akshat

(Though trio sons are of akshat's elder brother whom he adopted after his elder brother ran away)

Angad :- akshat's brother whom he hide because of his condition (mentally unstable) and angad has a hand in antara's (pretentious) death

Antara jindal :- first wife of akshat who pretended to be dead for 15 years because akshat had no money at that time

Vikram :- brother of antara and best friend of akshat. At first he believed akshat killed her sister but later got to know the truth of her sister.

Vikrant:- college friend of akshat. Close to each other. Consider each other as brothers.

Alisha jindal :- akshat and antara's daughter about whom akshat didn't know before.

Parv & siddhi :- siddhi is one of akshat's friend daughter and parv is saru's brother.

Bhushan & kaushalya :- guddan's parents.
(Kaushalya is guddan's step mom and hates her)

Revati:- guddan's sister. Loved parv because parv didn't reveal him being married. Make cakes and deliver them.

Here is the quick summary of the show because this ff is the continuation of the show -

This story starts with akshat's trio daughter in law trying to find a saas for them but akshat put forward 7 conditions on how he would treat her wife as nothing but a saas, he will not give any right of being a wife to that girl.

Guddan and her mother sister happen to be in that function because they have to deliver the cake. After hearing that, guddan smashes the cake on his face and there starts love hate relationship of theirs.

Bahus are angry at her for disrespecting their sasur.

But destiny bring them together and tied in a pure knot which we know as marriage. And parv has major hand in this. He kidnapped guddan's sister and blackmail her to swipe the bride and marry akshat.

By her this move, all are angry at her and start hating her. Only one person was beside her in that jindal bhawan, that is her saas "savitri jindal".

In between, guddan make parv pay for all his crimes. Angad's identity gets disclosed to everyone. Revati starts loving angad but durga brainwashed him and made him think that guddan is made for him and he loves guddan. And due to his condition, he get obsessive over her and tried to kill his own brother and tried to forcefully marry with guddan but somehow guddan save her jindal saab and made him realise his mistake. Later on, angad and revati came in relationship.