~Awake~

Information:
~one shot Jin fanfiction~
~in this story can be found painful moments, but I tried to avoid it as much as I could~
~sorry for any grammar mistakes that are in this story~

I hope you'll enjoy it!💜
(you can let me know you're thoughts in comments☺️)

~ ~ ~ ~

Not everything is granted...

Not everything lasts forever...

Not everything is loved, and not everything is appreciated...

And not everyone is the same...

Not everyone stays the same...

"I can't fly like the flower petals over there

"I can't fly like the flower petals over there."
"저기 꽃잎들처럼."

It was spring already. A warm breeze was spreading a sweet fresh fragrance of flowers. Sun was shining and asking blooming trees to open their petals. Some of the petals gave up and let themselves be carried away by the wind. It may sound like a dream, but Kim Seok-Jin was there, wide awake, waiting for her. At some point, he couldn't believe it. He felt like she was always there. But now, she was leaving. Everything has to come to an end. Just like bad things, good things too. Maybe even love that has not started yet. Can something that didn't start come to an end? Guess he will find out soon. Jin closed his eyes and inhaled the aroma of the blooming spring again. He felt the sun glowing through his closed eyelids, keeping them warm. He fixed his colored pink hair and a dark shirt he bought himself. And even there, his thoughts brought him back to that cold autumn, where everything has changed. He heard that well-known scream that hunted him in every dream, reminding him that he is not safe even in dreams. At first, Jin frowned, remembering that moment again. But then his pale forehead became smooth again, his mind boldly walking deeper into the memories full of pain...

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

♦        ♦        ♦        ♦