Chapter 1: Who Is She?

Before we start the story here is a few things you need to know

(Y/n): Your name
(F/c): Favorite color
(S/f/c): Second favorite color

Your quirk: Nature

You can do anything with nature like make things grow, control water make an Earthquake anything really but one thing that is cool to me is that you can control animals but if you use to much of your quirk you can get a headache or you might throw up.

Warning: There will be cursing because of Bakugou and one of my Personalities Kiera.

Okay on to the story!?

(Salena's POV)

I was fighting a shadow *Sigh* again like seriously don't they rest for once? I used my katanas to block the attack. "YoU WiLl nEvEr DeFeAt Usssss CaTgIrL" The shadow said "Maybe I will maybe I won't" I said I slice one of their arms it screamed and made a portal to another world....great it went in I had to use my speed powers I jumped into the portal and some how I went unconscious.

(Y/n POV)

I was walking back home with my dad....All Might (Yes your dad is All Might cuz why not) "So Dad what are we going to do today?" I ask "Well I have to do groceries then after that you have to do more training" He said I sighed I don't like training much but if I want to be a pro hero like my dad then I have to not just for him but for myself too. Then a strange portal opened up my dad stepped in front of me to protect me from whatever that might come out of that portal. Something came out of the portal it wasn't no villain it was a girl that looks like around my age, my dad ran to her to check her heart rate He sighed and said "She is okay let's bring her home" I was confused "Umm dad What about Recovery Girl?" I asked he looked at me and said "She is at a meeting today remember?" I signed 'Oh right I forgot 😅' I thought. My dad picked her up and said "Let's go" then we started walking. Once we got into our house we place her on my bed cuz why not. "I will make dinner for us okay" My dad said "Oh okay see you when dinner is done" I answered back my dad nodded and left I'd stay here and wait for her to wake up.

Later

(Salena's POV)

My eyes slowly opened and all I see is something (F/c) everywhere I look over and see a girl/boy they have (H/l) (hair length) (H/c) (Hair color) hair and (E/c) (Eye color) eyes. They looked at me "Oh good you are awake 😁" I nodded "Do you remember anything before you passed out?" They asked I thought about it for a moment but shook my head no. They sighed and nodded their head "Okay well I hope this helps" I looked at them confused then they started speaking "Me and my dad started walking home then a portal opened up and we saw you come out of that portal does that ring a bell?" I thought again then "*Gasp*" I nodded my head yes. "Good 😁 like to tell me what happened before you came here?" They asked I shook my head no "Why not?" They ask again "Because.....I have somewhere to go to...." I said "Like where?" Then I see their point 'I forgot where the shadows went' I thought in my head "Nevermind.....I have no where to go....." I said sadly they looked at me in the eyes "Oh......that's okay you can stay here as long as you want! 😁" I looked away "Um....S-Sure thanks....." I said "Any time 😁" They answered back. "Dinner is done!" I heard someone said "Oh it's my dad come on I'm sure your hungry " They grabbed my hand and we go downstairs. Once we got there I see their dad "Oh I see your awake" He said I nodded "Well that's good take a seat and make your self at home" He said so I did then he took a seat as well "So what's your name?" He asked so I answered "My name is Salena Yeomans" The dad nodded "Nice to meet you Yeomans" I looked at him weirdly but I said "Just call me Salena" So he nodded "Okay Salena my name is Toshinori Yagi and that's my Daughter/Son Toshinori (Y/n)" I looked confused at the moment but then I realized something. I know I'm in a different dimension but I didn't know what place or country I'm at but I think I know where I am I could be in Japan or I could be in Tokyo I'm not really sure. "It's nice to meet you both" I finally said "But...." I continued "Where am I? What county am I at?" I asked "Your in Japan 😁" (Y/n) said smiling. 'Well that's great 😑' I thought "So do I call you guys by your first names or last name?" I asked once more "I think our first name can work for you" (Y/n) said Yagi nodded "Yeah I think it would be better for you" I nodded at this "Oh Salena here is your food" Yagi took my food out if the microwave and he gave it to me "Uhh thanks but what is it?" He looked at me and said "It's curry" I looked at the food and it looked different but then I started eating.

Later

Me and (Y/n) laid down on their bed I looked at them in the eye "Why am I sleeping on your bed? 😒" I asked they looked at me back and said "What your not comfortable?" I looked down "No it's not that....but isn't it weird that a stranger is sleeping on your bed?" They looked at me then smiles "Your not really a stranger to me Salena I can tell when your a good person or not" I looked at them weirdly at first but somehow understand what they is saying. "Goodnight" They randomly said I turned around and said "Goodnight" then went to sleep.