Chapter 1: Made You Look

Never in a million years would I have ever thought that we would end up here. The mix smell of gun powder,smoke and gasoline filled the air around us. The air-bags and interior coated with what once I flowed deep within our veins.

This isn't how things were suppose to be. I guess nobody ever really wanted things to be like this. Like who in their right mind wants to die.

Me for example, I really wanted Kevin, my beloved boyfriend. Well, I'm not quite sure he even knows he's my boyfriend. Well he better know. We do boyfriend and girlfriend things like shop together, go on trips and where matching colors. Well, he doesn't really know about the matching colors i just ask him what he's wearing every morning and copy him and then bam I'm a little him by noon. We also texts on the phone all day and night. We also follow each other on Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram. I sub him on twitter tho. Twitters a whole different animal and I'm not quite ready for him to find out about that yet. I have to keep some part of me to myself. Plus, we haven't had sex either.

Well, we were going too. We got really close one time when we were drunk. I accidentally gave him a blowjob, but I was so drunk that I threw up. And check this out. He actually held my hair up while I was puking my brains out. He's literally perfect but still I just wanted to make him wait a bit. I'm no virgin, but my track record with guys is depressing to say the least.

They always act like Mr perfect until you sleep with them. And then it's bang-kapow, Dwayne Johnson is over here giving his eyebrow to the next passing girl. I just wanted everything to be perfect before we sealed the deal. I haven't even made it on his Instagram. He's been all over mine. Well, not really but his car dashboard has... his hand has made a few guest appearances as well. I'm just waiting on him to make it official. A couple of my post show that I'm at least taken. With quotes like "since you've been here, I've constantly been smiling." I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm taken.

I'm pretty sure I know what we are too, but It's never official until they ask, even though I know the answer to that already if he did. I'm starting to ramble again, but anyways, back to what I was saying. I really wanted my soon-to-be boyfriend Kevin to take me to Whitecastle. It's my favorite fast food joint. The smell of their mozzarella sticks still lingers in my nose. Every time I think about it though i'm reminded of the sounds of so many boots shuffling around our suv. The back and fourth verbiage as they attempt to free us from this wreck of a SUV. The faint sounds of sirens from the emergency vehicles at the top of the roadway.

To this day I can still hear the metal crackling as they attempt to rip off the driver side door where Kevin was sitting. His body looks to be in better shape than mine. That usually take priority when their dealing with emergency like this. You attempt to save who you can and you don't waste time on the ones you can't. It takes but one look at me to tell I was a lost cause. I really had hoped he would make it. He was always so strong and built. Handsome in every way and just tall enough that I could wear heels without towering over him like my usually boyfriends. I'm 5'7" but with heels I'm Lisa Lesley ready to slam on a would-be man child. But Kevin was the Pilar of strength in my world. Still is, even more so now than before. But It was futile to say the least. What the paramedics couldn't see was that Kevin's neck was already broken. His head gently arranged to look like he was unconscious. You really wouldn't believe how loud that wrench-like machine is. The Jaws of life is what they call it.

I always thought that was a funny name for a wrench. I wonder who gets paid to make things like that. I'm pretty sure nobody wants a pair of metal pliers jaws coming at them in the name of life. Especially under these conditions. Their like the condom of tools. Nobody ever really wants to see one. Actually, i think i just found its new name. The condom pliers of life. Yup, that's it. Eh, give it a little and it will start to stick. See, theirs a joke in their too