Chapter ten

*WARNING*
-Third-Person-Pov-
Hotch looks from the group at the door to her limp body. It's not changing, she's bearly breathing.

"We have to get her to a hospital Now!"
He picks her up and runs past the group to his car; Giddion grabs his arm.

"Let me drive."
Hotch hands him the keys and gets in the back with Blu, Holding her head in his lap as he whispers.

"common blu, common, you have to fight, you have to make it, common- Can you go any faster???"
He looks at Giddion and he nods, speeding. They get to the hospital and the doctors rush her to the ICU. The rest of the team arrives and goes to Hotch.

"What happened?"
Derek asks, worried.

"I don't- I don't know she must have been tweeking- She's in critical condition They won't let me see her."
The group tries to calm him down, Almost forgetting the state that Spencer has been in since she left. He hasn't slept in days, He even went alone and confronted her ex to see if he hurt her again. He starts pasing back and forth.

"w-well can't they at least give us an update? Shouldn't we be told wh-what's going on?"
JJ and derek go to his side, trying to calm him down. Derek still doesn't even belive Blu is not a criminal; He has kept her as the lead suspect for the kidnappings in secret.
A few hours later and everyone is on edge. Finally they see a doctor walking their way.

-blu-pov-
I hear beeping. Beeping beeping like the collar my dad used to put on me. I shoot up and look around. Where am I where am I where am i..? I rip off the needle in my arm and the patches on my chest and back, suddenly the beeping gets louder and people start rushing in. Nonononononono. I stand up, pushing them off me. Suddenly my dad is grabbing my arm.

"Sit back down."
he smiles sickly.

"We're not finished yet little girl."
my heart starts to race as i back up, trying to keep him off me.

"NO! DADDY NO! PLEASE!"
a bunch of his 'friends' come in and now they're all trying to grab me. my eyes tear up as i start to cower under a small table by a window in the corner of the room.

"no daddy no i don't want to play with them d-daddy no p-please n-not again-not again-"
i start crying as i clentch my eyes shut, pulling my knees to my chest and covering my ears as i rock back and forth, begging silently.

"please please please please no, i promise i-i'll be a good girl- please please please please please..."

-Spencer-Pov-
While Hotch and the others convince the doctors to leave, I walk over to blu, bending down and hesitantly reaching my hand out to touch her shoulder; she flinches at my touch, on reflex i pull my hand back, hesiantly doing it again. she lifts her head just the slightest bit, looking at me over her knees. Tears start filling her eyes again as she shuts them, climbing on to me. She pushes her face against my neck and wraps her legs around my waist, gripping the front of my shirt in her hands as she cries.
I look down shocked and startled; After a second I slowly wrap my arms around her, speaking softly.

"i-it's ok, don't cry- i-i'm here, you're safe..."
She sniffles, clinging tightly to me.

"Reid?"
I turn my head to see the whole teem staring at me in shock. I start to get embarrassed.

"i-i-i- well- s-sh-she-e-"
Hotch cuts me off.

"It's ok, please try to get her on the bed."
I turn back towards her, noding as I remember how she reacted when everyone tried to calm her down, or at least get her under control. first i try to speak to her.

"uh-um bl-blu, we need to get uh, up.."
she pushes herself against me as if grasping for a life raft. i let out a nervous breath as i slide my hands under her thighs and carefully pick her up, leaning on the wall for balance then going to the bed. i whisper to her.

"i-i'm going to set you down now, ok?"
she sniffles then starts crying again.

"n-no please.. please dont let them hurt me.. dont let them touch me.."
i look at the others and Penelope is the first to speak.

"You have to sit with her on your lap, She's to scared"
Hotch nods.

"It seems like a post traumatic episode, and she doesn't trust any of us, so please.. I know this is alot to ask for, but please Spencer, let her sit with you."
he seems hurt and sad, i can't say no; i sit down with her, moving one hand to her mid-back and the other to her head, petting her hair slightly.

"hey blu, the team is here.. JJ, penelope, derek, giddion, david, derek... and hotch.. no one else, your dad is gone now, he can't hurt you.. i promise.."
she nods, but doesn't let go. about half an hour goes by and she's fallen asleep on me. i try to lay her down, but every time she starts tearing up again, so i lay down, she refuses, even in sleep to move from her position, so we lay together. i can feel her heart beat on my chest, and hear her ragged, yet soft breaths. blu, i missed you...