30﹒⪩ 𝗉𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝗉𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖾

Rose brushed her long wavy light brown hair in front of the bathroom mirror

Rose brushed her long wavy light brown hair in front of the bathroom mirror. After getting out of the store she walked Bisca back to her house before she returned to her own apartment to get ready for the night. She did her hair into a loose french braid letting it fall to one side of her shoulder. Rose opened one of the drawers and took pins with white flowers of different sizes and decorated the braid with it. She used her hand to brush her bangs to the side letting two longer wavy locks on each side to frame her face.

The sound of someone knocking at the door made her heart skip a beat. She took a deep breath and looked at herself in the mirror one more time - a little nervous. She brushed her hand on her short white dress that was slightly ruffled off-shoulder with a mint sleeve cuff and flap neckline and there was a thick strap on each shoulder. The short pale ruffled skirt had a print of white, green, and gold flowers, and it also had a white ruffled pleated petticoat with sandals to match. She bit her bottom lip before getting out of the bathroom and made her way through the apartment to the front door. She opened the door just to see Laxus with one of his fists lifted about to knock at the door once again.

The lightning dragon slayer smiled at the sight of the brunette, he hadn't seen her all day and having her just in front of him lightened what was left of his day. "Ready?" Laxus asked her. Rose nodded before stepping out to the corridor and closing the door behind her before locking it. She turned around and saw Laxus offering his hand, which she gladly accepted with a tiny smile. Both of them walked out of the building, silence being the only thing around them. "Had fun today? Evergreen told me that you found each other at the store." Laxus said, trying to start up a conversation.

"Kind of. I really wasn't expecting to see them there at all."

"Kind of?" He wondered with curiosity in his voice.

"Going shopping is not my thing..." She quietly said. "It is quite tiring."

Laxus looked down next to him, his blue eyes taking a better look at her. The way the dress fitted perfectly on her and how lovely she looked on it. A smile crossed his lips realizing she went to the store even when she didn't like it just for that specific night. "You look beautiful by the way." He said to her, making the brunette look at him with her golden eyes a little wide open and a noticeable blush.