.Chapter 26

It is the next morning and Aaron and I are flying get to Louisiana so I can meet his parents. Oh my goodness. 

OK. So he told me they would love me but I don't know if he is just saying that to be nice or if he is serious. He also said I get to meet his best friend.  Her name is Trinity. 

I don't mind.  He said we are exactly like each other so hopefully we get along. 

We were waiting for our plane to take off when he looked at me and said "don't be so nervous. They'll love you"

"What if they hate me ?" I asked

"Don't say that.  I'm being serious they will love you" he answered and kissed me  

"Ladies and gentlemen will go please shut off any electronics and put your seat belt on we will be taking off shortly. " a flight attendant said over the intercom thing.

*after the flight*

We just landed and it's time for me to meet Aarons parents for the first time.  We are tarter walking towards luggage claim and got our bag.

"Now where is my son?" I hear someone say sarcastically and Aaron and I turn around. He runs to his mom and gives her a huge hug.  Then goes to his dad. 

"Mom , dad , this is Gabrielle Dallas , my girlfriend" he told them kidding my cheek. 

"Nice to meet you mr and mrs. Carpenter. " I said smiling

"Come here.  Sweetie.  I want a hug" his mom said opening her arms.  I go to her and we hug. 

"You know he loves you right.  ? I can tell by the way he looks at you" she whispers in my ear. 

I giggle and go back to Aaron.  "Ready to go home?" She asked Aaron. 

"Yes. I can't wait to see trinity.  I missed her so much" he said.  We walked out to the parking garage and got in the car and drove to his house. 

"Here we are.  " his dad said pulling into the driveway.

We got out and walked to the door . Aaron started turn the knob and opened the door then.........
---------------------------------------
Update and cliffhanger.  So I'll be updating a lot over the next few weeks.
If you guys didn't know.  (You probably didnt) I've been in and out of the hospital lately and it's just be terrible. 
I've just been really sick and stuff. 
I'll will try to update another chapter today.  And hopefully get a few updated tomorrow as well. 
XOXO,
Gabi♡