S&U Group of Companies

Leap of one week :
In this one week Maheshwari family get to know about Uttara being a businesswoman... They realised that she is really a devil in business world...after signing the deal with her they almost regularly have meetings with her, in these meetings they also realised that she and Karan are really good friends and Uttara really trust him like anything... And from last two days Shemish are also staying at MM as there house is being renovated.... In this two days they get to know that Uttara is changed although they knew that she is not like before but still in these days they observed her more and her behavior...... On the other hand Rag-Lak-San are still confused about the unknown person to whom she talk daily and realised that the person is really close to her heart ...... In this one week they tried to know the meaning of S&U Group of Companies..... But Uttara told that she will tell it in the award ceremony and today is the day when only daughter of MF is being awarded with businesswoman of the year award........ All are waiting for Uttara who is getting ready as she came late from office due to meeting... As all are already ready for the function, they are waiting for her in the Hall........
.
.
.
.
.
.
Laksh: I am so proud of Uttara bhai.....
Sanskar : not only u lucky we all are proud of her.......
Dp: ha sanskar!! Tum shi keh rhe ho..
Sujata : par na ye chori kathe reh gyi... Jab isko pata tha ki aaj award function h toh office m meeting rkhne ki kya zarurat thi ...
Ap: Sujata... Tum janti ho na uttara apne kaam ko lekar kitni serious h.....
Ragini : Haa chachiji!!!! ....... Vh dekhiye Uttara aa gyi.....
Then everyone saw towards stairs and get awestruck to see their daughter..... She was looking just like princess ❤❤❤

Sujata : hey mara ramji!!!! Na chori Tu toh ek dum gudiya lag rhi h.... Kisiki najar na lage tjhe....
Sanskar : Haa Uttara...!!! U r just looking like a angel....
Ragini : Haa Uttara... Tum bhut pyari lag rhi ho...!!!
Uttara : Thanks a lot.....
Just then Karan enters the house . . Seeing him coming....
Laksh : aree Karan aap yahan....
Karan : haa vh actually mjhe doll.. I mean Uttara se kaam h.... Where is she??
Till now he has not noticed Uttara and facing back towards her.......
Laksh : she is standing just behind u....
Just then he turns and get mesmerized seeing her bit soon conposed.....
Karan : You r looking damn beautiful doll!!!
Uttara : thanks Karan....
Karan (while hugging her and saying something in her to which she gives a slight smile and after breaking the hug) : Doll, I think we should leave....
Sankar : But she is going with us na...
Karan: of course Mr. Maheshwari!! I was saying that ki we all should leave.... I came here to inform her something, which I have already informed to her...
Laksh : Okay, we should leave now...
Uttara : chalein....
And they reached the venue which were full of media and many other businessman.....MF and GF were welcomed and soon everybody took their places... But Uttara was sitting with Karan seperately.... MF and Gf were shocked but didn't said anything as it was already reserved seats for everyone.....
Soon the function starts...
Host : Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen!!!! ... We all are here for the special award for the evening..... That is " BUSINESSWOMAN OF THE YEAR "... And u all know that the award goes to none other than CEO OF S&U Group of Companies.... And today we have the CEO of the company in between us.....
( in all this MF family were having a proud smile on their face )
Host: S&U Group of Companies is one of the company which in just only one year has worked hard day and night and this company has become one of the top companies of the town..... And hence now plzz welcome the CEO OF S&U Group of Companies, Ms. Uttara Maheshwari...... With huge round of applause.....
With this Uttara went to stage to receive the award not before hugging Karan...
And the business association present her the award and the whole Hall was filled with claps......
Host : Ms. Uttara plzz we all would love to here some words from u and mostly everyone here are excited to know the meaning of S&U Group of companies.....
Uttara ( while noding) : good evening ladies and gentlemen. . I am really thankful to business association who have thought me capable enough to receive this award.... This company is not only the hard work of mine but also the hard work of my employees.. They have really worked day and night to give this company this much heights..... And I know u all are eager to know the meaning of my company... So before telling u that I want to tell u that I want to dedicate this award to that person whom I love the most, I adore the most, and the person who owes my life.... So S&U Group of companies stand for " Swara & Uttara Group of comapnies " ... Yes this company is named after my shona di's name..... And I knew di u r seeing this.... I want to say u di... I love u the most in the world........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MF and GF were rooted to their place listening to Uttara...