Chapter 13~ Life gone Wrong

*** 3 months ahead (sorry to skip a couple months) ~May 5,2021

Christina's POV
It's been 3 months since the shooting and Kath hasn't woken up. Today is The triplets birthday they turn 12, but lives have been turned around, Dylan doesn't talk, Ellie doesn't call me mom, Ryder alway wants to be left alone, Alia and Quinnsley can't be away from eachother.
***

We spent the girls birthday in the hospital with Katherine, it was to sad to see the girls hurting.

Katherine Rs POV {PTW}
"Where am I? Where's my family? I wanna go back to my old life! This isn't fair!" I called then someone appeared.

"Grandma Lynne?" I asked.

"Hi Katherine welcome back." She greeted.

"Gram what? No, you don't understand, I'm not supposed to be here! No no no no no, where mom, Alia, Quinnsley and every one else?! I wanna go home!" I cried.

"Well Kathy, let me show you the present time right now, and how hurt everyone is." Grandma Lynne said.

We entered the present times, everyone was sitting in the hospital room with their heads in their hands. Wait what am I seeing? Are those... scars on Alias arms? How long has it been? I've been gone for to long. Wait there's Ellie...

"Christina, what is the point of living, if no one can be happy?" Ellie asked mom, but wait Ellie is wearing a party hat? And she called mom Christina? What's going one.

"Ellie! Never say that! You have so much to live for!" Mom snapped and Ellie ran out of the room crying.

But wait... it's my birthday, I would've turned 12 today.

"Gram, can you show me the future." I asked and she opened the window.

~FF to 4 years later~

I arrived in the house, mom and dad were arguing, Ellie has lost a lot of weight, Ryder was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt, Alia was sadly mopping on the couch, Dylan was constantly asking questions, but where was Quinnsley?

I walked closer to a spot in the house where the memorials were usually hung up. I read them.

Katherine Elsie Ali Reali ~August 7th, 2021

Quinnsley Christine Michelle Reali~ September 12,2021

Wait? Quinnsley? She she killed herself because I died, this can't be possible. 

I went into the kitchen. Mom look liked she hasn't slept in days, Dad looks beat. What did I do to ruin this family?

~back to present~

I could believe what I saw. I felt my gram put her arm around me.

"I need to go back." I told Gram.

"I know you do." Gram smiled and then she hugged me and I transported.

***

Who am I? Where am I? Why are there so many people in this room? And why is there 2 of me?

"She's awake!" Some lady called. I pointed to my throat and this man handed me a glass of water, and I drank it.

"Hey Kath." Some lady asked.

"Who's Kath? And who are you people?" I asked.

"Katherine, sweetie you were in a coma for the past 3 months." Some lady told me.

"Oh... sorry I don't seem to remember, who are you?" I questioned.

"I'm Christina, well I'm also your mother." She said, I couldnt believe her, my mom died.

"My mom died, so you can't be my mom." I said and she looked confused.

"Kath... your mom didn't die."  The lady said.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Hunny don't apologize." The lady said.

"I I can't remember anything! I don't know who I am! I don't know why I'm here! I want to go home!" I cried.

"Hey hey hey Kathy, calm down." Some guy asked me.

"I just want to go home." I cried some more.

***

It's been 5 hours since we left the hospital, I haven't left my room. My so called family is concerned for me.

*** 2 days later

I've been getting better, I been playing with the kids a lot, I just don't remember. Today we had lunch outside and I was playing with the girls climbing a big tree in our backyard, we wanted to see who could climb the highest, we all stopped a couple branches higher. But suddenly I heard cracking.

*snap* the tree branch broke and I fell down the hollow hole from 20 feet up.

***

I could see myself, along with another side of me, when the lady touched my shoulder, everything came back to me.

***

I was in a room, I had a cast on my arm. But when I woke up, someone was sitting in the chair next to me, Mom? Yes! I remember!

I groaned.

"Mom?" I questioned.

"Kathy?" Mom cried.

"I remember!" I said happily. Then I saw my dad.

"Dad?" I cried.

"Katherine! I'm so happy you remember!" He hugged me.

"But here's the real question, what is the speed of light?" Dad asked.

"Dad, I'm 12, who do you think I am Albert Einstein?" I sassed.

"That's it! Her memories back!"  Dad said happily.

~1 week later~

I'm back home and better then even, my family is the best! My memory is back! Everyone seems to be back to normal.

Christina's POV
My family is back, my kids are back, everything is great! Would you ever think that the unknown number was going to be my own daughters? It's a crazy world but it's my crazy world.

—————————————————————

So this is the last chapter! There's a short epilogue next so enjoy! K bye! malie💙💙