Other Characters

Name: Flann Feng Ailas: Jade Dragon's Leader/ The Fire Beast Gender: Male Hair: Black Weapon: Red Guan Dao

Name: Flann Feng
Ailas: Jade Dragon's Leader/ The Fire Beast
Gender: Male
Hair: Black
Weapon: Red Guan Dao

Flann uses a red Guan Dao to take down strong opponents. Red and Grey dust was woven into his red cuffs and shoes, which he uses to release red kinetic flames and strengthen, or weaken the force of his attacks. Furthermore, the dust can increase the speed of his attacks. He has very quick and agile movements and powerful strikes.

Immense Strength:Through the use of dust, Flann can strengthen the force of his attacks to end fights quickly, or weaken his strength from harming others. His aura activates the dust which allows him to use inhuman strength. Even without his weapon, Flann can tear through a Major Ursa in seconds, and able to puncture a hole through Beowolf without even using his dust.

Hand to Hand Combat: Flann is a incredible combatant in close quarter combat. His combat style is a combination of Tae Kwon Do and Fu Jow Pai. He uses the combination of lightning fast, agile and powerful strikes and kicks to weaken his opponent. He is able to counter and knock out Ursa major with ease without using dust. Flann uses acrobatics instead of brute strength to defeat his enemies. He is capable of using his opponents as launch pads to strike others nearby.

Spear Fighting: Flann is a powerful spear user, able to create craters into the earth and block projectiles. His speed and strength allows him to carry his weapon one-handed faster and more quicker. He is able to clear two Ursa with one swift strike.

Aura: Flann's aura is strong but can be overwhelmed by strong attacks. His aura is durable but won't last long in ranged combat. His aura can withstand the pressure of gravity. His aura can heal minor wounds a bit faster and able re-energize his body. In exchange, the aura that protects is slowly draining if he uses it.

Semblance: The semblance is called "Claw Wave", which changes the of color the blade on his Guan Dao to red. The blade emits a red aura after activating his semblance. With one slash, it releases red force wave that can instantly cut down a two story building. The semblance increases the gravity's pressure of his aura, which makes the user a stationary fighter. The semblance diminishes after four strikes from the blade. It strength increases as its defense is decreases, which makes him like glass sword.

Georgia Corwin
Gender: Female
Role: Robyn's Helper

Name: Gerg Lestarde
Gender: Male
Rank: Captain

Name: Arthur Doyle
Gender: Male
Rank: Colonel

Name: Moriarty
Gender: Male
Rank: Colonel

Foruschung - Close Friend to Megistus Family
Gender: Male

Alfreund - Megistus's Family Butler
Gender: Male

ACE OPS BETA
Percy Grail
Race: Human
Gender: Male

Weapon: Son's Tool - Pickaxe/Shotgun

Semblance : Earth's Treasure - Allows Percy to Manipulate Rocks and other Form of Earth including those made by Dust.

Caitlyn Weaselton
Race : Faunus (Cat)
Gender : Female

Weapon : Cat's Call - A bell that allows her to see around her Though Echolocation. Additionally it can send dust out in Soundwaves.

Semblance : Dispute Settlement - Links two Grimm (or other types of Opponents) Together. When one takes, Damage it's split evenly between the two.

Mason Weaselton
Race : Fanuas (Mouse)
Gender: Male

Weapon : Mouse's Fang - A Pair Of Daggers with dust infused Edges.

Semblance : Aura Wall - Can Crate Barriers Of Aura Often trapping his Enemies.

Jackson Dawmag
Gender: Male
Race: Human

Weapon : Jackdaw's Talon/Peacock's Song - a Gun that Shoots Soundwaves out, Which are able to stun the enemy. It shifts into a sword with a Razor-sharp Edge.

Semblance : Barrowed Feathers - is able to absorb the effects of dust and send them Back (Note: Can hold multiple Dust effects and send them out at the same time but can only hold each dust effect for so long)

Samuel Copper
Race : Faunus (Snake)
Gender: Male

Weapon : Snake's Bite - Two Gauntlets with Curved Blade on the end. He's able to store his Venom in his Gauntlets and injectb it through the blades. He can also throw and call them Back to him using Gravity Dust. Doing this Turns them in a sniper Rifle.

Semblance : Venom - Can inject/Spray an acidic liquid at his Opponents.

Kassian Cumulo - Arcadia's Old Friend
Gender: Male

Aeneus Bronz/Black Fang
Gender: Male
Race: Faunus (Jackal)