ONLY part

To my English teacher back in HS!! Thanks for following Ma'am.. I hope my english is good enough though..  hihi.. wa na bitaw grade ni kaya go sa pag dedicate.. :)

__
An arch of flowers fully adorned the entrance door of the café. A reception is going on, Yonghwa was looking at the flowers that is scattered from the entrance of their favorite café, and the familiar faces of visitors are chatting with a smile on their faces inside.

He was sitting inside his car in black Armani suit he looked stunning, his hand reached for the invitation, a special paper adorned with pink, yellow and blue. Her favorite colors. His fingers ran through the ribbon that is tied neatly on its surface. He sighed as he remembered the day she left him.
--
Seohyun was standing on the front porch, looking at the sun that is about to hide, the sea reflects its orange glow. Her white, sleeveless dress that hung just above her knee is swaying as the wind blew, her long silky hair dances with the wind. She looks breathtaking but her eyes reflect loneliness.

Yonghwa walked behind her slowly, savoring the beauty that he sees. They said she is a goddess and he couldn’t agree more. And all the more he is glad and proud that the goddess is his. The goddess has chosen him from all the fan boys that were piling up to gain her love. It was all thanks to WGM that he has her. He was able to woo her on and off the show.

Their final episode was heartbreaking, many have shed tears. Many have wished they would stay but they can’t stay in that same show forever right? And many have wished them to be together for real. And that wish was actually granted months before their said farewell, of course without the knowledge of everyone else. It was their little secret. A little secret that will become big once the news of them going out for real would emerge.

So here they are enjoying their time together secretly in a private island, he admit it was worth millions to rent the island but Seohyun was all worth it.
He brushed her hair with his fingers as soon as he reached near her “Seohyun-ah.” he called her in a most endearing tone, he hugged her from behind “Do you know that you smell like the breeze?” he continued as he drank Seohyun’s scent

Hyun smiled she faced him and encircled her arms around Yong’s nape “Really oppa?” she asked her eyes sparkling as she close the distance and rested her face on Yong’s chest “You, oppa, smell like sunshine” she said as she inhaled deeply

He chuckled softly savoring the magical moment, a rare moment that they are free from their busy schedules. Hyun asked him to have a vacation together to his surprise and who is he to refuse? He has been dreaming about it since they were officially dating. He can’t even believe it that he has endurance and patience that long to wait for Hyun to get ready. The only reason of it is LOVE as his members told him. He loves her, it is reason enough to stay by her side and endure physical needs and be contented of what Seo Joo Hyun can give.

Seohyun looked up to him “Oppa, can I kiss you?” she said her eyes misty

He let out a nervous laugh “Seo Hyun-ah! Are you kidding me? This must be the happiest day of my life. This is the first time you initiated intimacy, kissing to be exact. Who am I to refuse?” he said his tone changed from excitement down to a whisper as he slowly close the distance between them

Hyun’s eyelids started to close as she waited patiently for the kiss.

A kiss so deep and passionate that Yonghwa have to stop himself and take a step backward to make distance, he filled his lungs with air and released it harshly, he licked his now swollen lips, his hands shaking from controlling himself “Hyun-ah! I think I need a cold shower” he said while looking at her luscious red lips

She looked at him, with eyes full of love, she sighed and mustered all the courage she have and say “Oppa, I’m ready. I’m giving it to you” she stepped closer and threw herself to him.