Part 2 ~ his best worker

( the next morning )

I'm too nervous, I feel like I'm gonna screw orders up! Or . . . Spill coffee on a complete stranger ?!:( well, I guess well have to just see. .

( Rachel arrives at the shoppe )

"Well good morning . . Rachel, is it?" Says a worker as I'm making my way through the place. he happened to be my boss.

Good morning. . . Sir. .

"Here is your apron and hat, I want you to see my best worker here. He should be over there behind the counter, taking orders."

I'm walking over by the counter and I spot his "best worker". . . Damn. I gotta say, he's one piece of ass. He has the most cutest smile I've ever seen. . If I don't stop looking at him now he's going to. . . Damn it he caught me.

"Hey! Rachel, is it?"

Uhh yeah. . ( Rachel says blushing )

"Nice to meet you! :) I'm Michael, I'll be showing you around for the next couple of days until you get the hang of things."

That's very nice of you, thanks.

( Rachel's point of view )

Wow, His voice is Like an angels. This job should be hella fun! Later on that day he showed me how to take orders, where to put the food/drinks after they were made and how to be a great waitress. He even taught me some extra things about making the coffee, and running the cash register. Today brought me a reeeeally cute guy, and a job with him. Boy, I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.