part 3

Klaus sitting down grabs his lover hand, caressing it lovingly. " love, every day your getting beautiful like a doll. Oh...How I wish I can see those lovely eyes once more, but if you were to ever wake than you will leave" he says hurt

But that soon changed to anger " I wont ever let you leave, so you understand why I had to do what I did" he says trying to explain himself.

He got up when he saw his brother come in. " you cant keep doing this klaus"

" why not brother? Is she not mine"

With sympathy Elijah sigh " shes not a toy, she has a future which Is somewhere else"

Eyes turning red out of anger klaus grab his brother by the throat " her future is with me...and no one else" he says

Elijah grabs his hand " what about Hailey than" he managed to say

Calming down he let go " that Beach, will pay once I find her. She cant hide for long"

Elijah hearing this fix his shirt " this grudge will kill you one day"

Klaus smirking says " let it try brother"

..................................................................

Hope fixing her bow and arrow , lift it up and shoots to the ceiling. when She heard the foot step move around, she move along with it. She kept shooting up while asking who is it.

When she heard no more footsteps, she puts her weapon down.

Suddenly she heard it

Suddenly she heard it.... a bang coming from behind. She quickly turn while aiming her weapon, but stop when she sees Rafael. He was in the same condition like how she saw him.

Dropping her weapon, she walks to him. " its you....how were you able to pass the barrier?"

" barrier?.... I dont know about that, but my wolf led me here"

Hope confused sees how much his struggling to stand. She could tell that he was ready to pass out, and Before she could move to help, he fell on his knees. " this hurt like hell" he mumbles

" will you accept my help now, or just kneel there on the floor" she says bending down to look at him.

Rafael stared down at her, his body covered in sweat and dirt, while his muscles flex while trying to hold his pain. Both teen stared at each other intensely. One trying to show dominance while the other try not to back down.

Hope could feel herself breaking, but she played it of by smirking cockily. She could see his teeth gritting and the anger in his eyes. She tried really hard not to look below....not to see where the vein of his led too.

His body heat and musk scent combine was making her face heat up, causing her cheeks to turn a rose color. She wonder if he feels the same. Trying not to think about it, she was going to say something to break the ice. Anything to distract her from her thoughts.

"I...thin-" before she had the chance to say what she wanted to, Rafael gave in to his exhaustion. " hey....what are yo-" she said feeling his head land on her thigh.

She felt his hot breath on her revealing legs tickling her, while his arm on both of his sides. She tried pushing him away, but he was too heavy. " he must be unconscious" she thought, trying not to think about the warmth his breath was emitting on her thigh.

" just great....so I guess I'm stuck like this until he wakes up"

.........................................................

It was night time when the school gates shut. Lizzie and maya decided to sneak out to go to a club call blood sucker, . Well it was more like lizzie who wanted to go, all because she was saved by a men name sebastian, who happend to go there. maya just tag along to keep lizzie company so Penelope can spend time with josie.

" I cant believe mystery man will be there" she says

" yeah and dr. Salzman said not to attend because his a vampire"

Lizzie getting in her car smirk" since when do I ever listen to dad, besides it wont take long. You can just disguise us or change our smell from human to one of them so no one will be suspicious."

Maya shook her head and smile " as long as you dont go love crazy than we are good"

.....................................