Wizards and Hunger Games

When I looked outside my bedroom window, there were bodies in the street, just dropping dead. When I went to investigate, I saw my political teacher professor Mulumbimby, acting out our recent massacre debate with the surprise addition of a bow and arrow. Not something we really discussed in class, but it made a great edition to the story. I looked around and spotted my friend Laquisha.

“Laquisha, what the hell is going on?”

“not much bae, you?”

Laquisha isn't very smart.

Tony Abbot,the recently elected shock member of the illuminati leaned over my shoulder and whispered “I think he has gone made from teaching politics. Trust me, I was the prime minister”

Suddenly, Proffesser Mulumbimby Dropped the bow and raised an arrow and pointed it directly in the spot between tony's two, scrawny legs.

“I AM PROFESSER DUMBLEDORE. WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!!!” he ran towards tony, picked him up and dropped him back onto the footpath.

“I AM THE DARK LORD NOW!!”

He faced me and intently said

“You're a wizard, Harry.”

“Sir, my names-”

“YOU'RE A WIZARD, HARRY!!” he took the arrow and scratched a lightning shape into my forehead. I was bleeding like crazy, and the blood was stinging my eyes. I think I was being blinded.

He took me inside, and locked the door. We saw something move behind the curtain, and all of a sudden, a potato flew around the room, before the principle came, and knocking Professer Dumbledore in the temple, he was out cold. In a sudden sense of delightment, I grabbed the bow and arrow and shot him straight in the heart.

“Good job, Katniss.” Said the principle.

“It's a gift, sir.”

We then dragged his body into the closet, and the principle said:

“Well, he's going to have to come out of the closet soon.” He laughed to himself and I coughed in awkwardness. We jumped on the potato and flew home to the Illuminati meeting. Arnold Shwarznegger greeted us, and we signed in the potato. As it magically turned into a unicorn.

The end :)