The Interview

Erin's POV: I woke up at about 6am and my first thought was, today is the big day I am finally hopefully going to get the fresh start I have been looking for! I got up, got ready, had breakfast and then I headed out the door to head to the district.

I arrived at the district 10minutes early for my interview so I waited in the car for 2 minutes then headed inside, I walked inside and I see a lady at the front desk she smiled as I walked in I smiled back and got to the desk and said "Hi I'm Erin Lindsay here for a job interview with Hank Voight intelligence." She said "Erin! We have been waiting for you Hank is up the stairs, I will buzz you up." I smiled and said "Thank you..." she replied quickly "Oh sorry I am Trudy Platt...Good luck Erin." I smiled as I walked towards the gates up to intelligence.

I walked up the stairs and I saw 5 people who suddenly turned to stair at me I said "Hi I'm Erin Lindsay. I am here to see Hank Voight." They all came over to me and introduced themselves.

Others: "Hi I'm Kim.. Kim Burgess, And I am Adam Ruzek. I am Antonio Dawson nice to meet you, Hey I'm Kevin Atwater."

Erin's POV: There was one person left he was standing at the back of the group then finally he said "Hi I'm Jay by the way, Jay Halstead nice to meet you." I smiled and said "It's great to meet you all, do you know where..." I was cut off as Hank Voight walked into the room from his office at the back of the unit. The rest of the group moved out of the way and he came over to me and said "Hi you must be Erin Lindsay, I see you met the team..." I replied "Yes they all seem really nice." He flicked his head towards his office door and said "Come on in and we will get started." I smiled and walked past everyone else and I sat down on a black leather couch that faced the big oak desk that Hank soon sat down at, after closing the door. He sat down and said "Well first things first, why do you want this job Erin?" I looked at him and I said "Well it's sort of a long story.." He said "You take all the time you need everyone gets their chance to speak." I said "Okay well..."