Prologue

Prologue

Stacey McCall woke up to the sound of thunder. Her eyes shot open and she looks around, she was in a forest. She sat up quickly, she was covered in dirt, her hair was an absolute mess, and she had no idea where she was.

A good thing was that she didn't lose any memory, a bad thing was, she thinks she's not in her hometown, Beacon Hills.

"Scott?" Stacey croaked out for her brother as she felt a wet substance fall on her head. She went to touch it and looked up; it was raining. "Stiles? Lydia? Malia?" It fell silent. "Allison?" She whispers, but no one answered.

This is great, she thought sarcastically. She tugged on her jacket and looked around. All she remembered was The Wild Hunt, she was taken, and now she was here. She remembered what happens when you get taken, your friends or family don't remember you.

She groaned loudly before started to head North, not sure where to go. This was perfect, it's all she needed. The rain begins to pour heavily on her and she began to run, desperately looking for a way out of the forest.

She'd been running for at least ten minutes. The brunette wasn't expecting to bump into anyway, much less a kid.

"Whoa!" She muttered as she looks at the bald little person, she was sure she was a girl. She looked at her softy. "Hey, are you okay? What's your name?"

The girl stares back at her with wide eyes, taking in the brunette. She didn't say anything back. Stacey almost rolls her eyes but didn't. The girl ran away from her, Stacey frowns.

"Hey, wait!" Stacey wanted to help the girl, that's what Scott would've done. Stacey runs after her, it was not long before her legs give underneath her as she tried to grab her and she groans, smacking onto the floor after hearing some loud scream aside her.

Flashlights were on her and she squinted at the light, bringing her hand to her eyes. "Hey, watch where you point that thing!" She yells at the three boys who looked terrified.

"S-sorry," the chubby one stammers and he quickly points the flashlight to the ground. His eyes wandered over to the two girls. The girl looked at the three kids, all different.

"What the hell are you kids doing out in the woods?" She demands and her eyes dart over to the girl.

"We could ask you the same thing." The tall darker skin boy cleared his throat, looking at Stacey.

"Well, I would like to know as well, considering I woke up in the middle of nowhere!" Stacey exclaim desperately. "Tell me, where am I?"

The curly boy frowns a little. "You're in Hawkins."

A/N

Hello everyone welcome to a new fan fiction that I'm really enjoying writing. It's literally my two favourite shows together!!

If you haven't seen The Other McCall, which involves Stacey, the main character in this book I don't suggest you have to, but it would make a lot of sense but I get that you don't want to read 6 books lol.

I hope you enjoyed this! This is only the beginning! :)

Comment, share, vote!